Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any dermatologists in the house?

MissU28

Couple of my suggestions- contact dermatitis from something you slept against (new earing, metallic button on cloth?), tinea AKA ring worm, eruption related to skin product.

The second cluster has a distanct ringworm morphology, and by the pic at least, the lesions are round. Didn't see you mentioned it itched, but wont hurt to put little anti-fungal on. Than hedge with a day or two of cortisone.

I suspect it will go away, but keep eye on it for ~48 hours. But, as always, see your doctor. Advice on a football message board is discouraged ;)

The second cluster has a distanct ringworm morphology, and by the pic at least, the lesions are round. Didn't see you mentioned it itched, but wont hurt to put little anti-fungal on. Than hedge with a day or two of cortisone.

I suspect it will go away, but keep eye on it for ~48 hours. But, as always, see your doctor. Advice on a football message board is discouraged ;)

no it doesn't itch at all....it's fading pretty quickly, too....almost gone. I wouldn't say the lesions are round....

oh, and i looked up "ringworm" on google images.....doesn't look ANYTHING like that. Anyway, like I said, it's fading.

no it doesn't itch at all....it's fading pretty quickly, too....almost gone. I wouldn't say the lesions are round....

oh, and i looked up "ringworm" on google images.....doesn't look ANYTHING like that. Anyway, like I said, it's fading.

Glad it's fading. Didn't look to 'angry', meaning infectious or really inflammatory. Just trying to help with some other suggestions.

Tinea didn't seem to likely, but I've certainly seen it look like that bottom patch. Although, I'm not nearly as exhaustive as google ;)

Archived