Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yoder on team....(As well as any other players thread).

A51

Surprised we kept either Westbrook or Wynn, but glad to have them on the 53 man roster. Despite Tryon's INT I think of him as the second coming of Ade Jimoh minus the ST skills. Westy may not be great, but "may" be better than Tryon and we don't know what the real deal is with CR injury.

Wynn just seems like an all-around good dependable DL and locker room guy, glad to have him back again.

Blache is a homer. He brought back Daniels and Wynn because he loves them. He falls in love with guys because he feels comfortable with them even if they are just warm bodies.

This is why the Redskins never sack anyone much less lead in sacks. He is stuck in his ways and won't change?

"Adopt some Dick Lebeau blitzes or Raven Blitz packages? Are you crazy. Why when I was a boy this is how we did it"

Blache is stuck somewhere in the past, having a hard time moving on.

I don't see how Blache would have a love affair with Wynn.

When Wynn last played for the Skins, I don't think Blache was here, and I don't believe Wynn played for him anywhere else.

Blache is a homer. He brought back Daniels and Wynn because he loves them. He falls in love with guys because he feels comfortable with them even if they are just warm bodies.

This is why the Redskins never sack anyone much less lead in sacks. He is stuck in his ways and won't change?

"Adopt some Dick Lebeau blitzes or Raven Blitz packages? Are you crazy. Why when I was a boy this is how we did it"

You're thinking of Buges. He's the giant homer.

And our 4th ranked defense sure sucked huh? It was special teams that killed the field position battle.

But now that we actually HAVE players that can do stuff, Daniels, Orakpo, Haynesworth, Jarmon. Blache has said he can get more creative with the blitzes and the scheme.

Wynn is Blache's guy and thats the only reason hes on the roster. Wynn looked old during TC. Not a good decision to cut one of the younger guys, however low the potential for a guy who won't offer much.

We have two young studs at DE to help us for the future. Orakpo and Jarmon.

Don't you want a vet with knowledge, technique, and good lockerroom chemistry to help the youngsters out with tips?

Jarmon's already said he's learning from Daniels and Wynn.

You telling it like it is

This is hilarious lol...we didn't "bring back" Daniels, he was already on the team. Wynn we brought back, but we also cut Wynn before, so obviously Blache isn't THAT "in love" with him. Not to mention we have added Haynesworth, Orakpo and Jarmon to the D-Line...hardly sounds like Blache is stuck "somewhere in the past" or that they haven't done anything to generate more sacks.

This is hilarious lol...we didn't "bring back" Daniels, he was already on the team. Wynn we brought back, but we also cut Wynn before, so obviously Blache isn't THAT "in love" with him. Not to mention we have added Haynesworth, Orakpo and Jarmon to the D-Line...hardly sounds like Blache is stuck "somewhere in the past" or that they haven't done anything to generate more sacks.

Point blank,Jackson and Wilson got to make the team!!

Archived