Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grey Lot? Nope, Red Lot Nope, Copper Lot Wtf?

Howie411

Dear Season Ticket Holder:

Recently we sent you a Red Lot Parking Pass for the 2009 season. Unfortunately we were unable to reach an agreement with the landowner where the Red Lot is located for the 2009 season, and that landowner will be using the Red Lot for cash parking. The Red Lot Pass you have received therefore will not be valid for any parking lot.

Your parking for the 2009 season has been relocated to the Copper Lot, a new inside the Beltway Parking Lot located off of Landover Road. The Copper Lot is approximately the same walking distance to the stadium as the Gray Lot.

[bunch of stuff about ending them back]

Anyways this is pretty much pissing me off, this is my first year as a season ticket holder, and the fact that I've been moved 3 times now for parking is insane, I actually liked the location of the red (especially the fact it was on an actually lot (not dirt field). Someone will be getting a nasty phone call on Tuesday.

That sucks for you all that were given red passes or used to have them.

I think its in this general area on the pic, i marked it with a green X, but I dont know the exact location.. people will be able to fill others in I am sure of its exact location. I heard someone say its off of Barlowe Road before recently.

It's unfortunate that this will direct yet more traffic to beltway Exit 17, which was already over-burdened with more than its share of game traffic.

Interesting that they're telling you straight up that the red lots will be used for private cash parking. You could possibly try to get a refund, and then park in the (red) cash lots...

Got the same letter today and I was told that I couldn't even use the Red lot passes in the Copper lot? Isn't it just the same? They said no, that the attendants wouldn't know and be confused! They were never confused before when they allowed blue lot people to park in the Red lot! It is totally infuriating and I think that I will ask for my money back, but I doubt sincerely that I will get it back.

Talked to the ticket office today, tried to convince them to move me to the green lot or somewhere else, told them I was annoyed they keep changing the location I paid for, they pretty much said to bad. Way to make your fans happy.

... sounds like you should take the refund, which seems to be an option, and pay for cash parking in the old Red lot.

my 0.02

Archived