Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Red parking passes officially not being honored! No red lot!

mcarey032

Just got notification through the mail from the Ticket office saying that the passes that they sent out were not valid and they need to get those back in order for me to receive my new parking passes which are located at the copper lots, wherever the heck those are! At any rate, just an FYI.

In addition,I just spoke with the ticket office and asked if they would just honor the Red lot passes in the Copper lots and they said "NO" they needed the parking passes back. Never offered a good explanation as to why they need them back, but that is what I was told.

And Mr. Snyder wonders why he gets bad press from the media about his treatment of the fans!

Just got notification through the mail from the Ticket office saying that the passes that they sent out were not valid and they need to get those back in order for me to receive my new parking passes which are located at the copper lots, wherever the heck those are! At any rate, just an FYI.

In addition,I just spoke with the ticket office and asked if they would just honor the Red lot passes in the Copper lots and they said "NO" they needed the parking passes back. Never offered a good explanation as to why they need them back, but that is what I was told.

And Mr. Snyder wonders why he gets bad press from the media about his treatment of the fans!

Careful, if you don't return it, you may end up being sued by Danny Boy:doh:

I saw the exact same thing. I was wondering if I should see if I can return the permits and get my money back. That would be a long shot though! I will bet that they won't give me my money back and they will screw me.

You know, when I got the Red lot permits I thought that it was a nice gesture of the Redskins to do so. Now that this is more of a headache than anything else, I can't tell you how PO'ed I am!

I saw the exact same thing. I was wondering if I should see if I can return the permits and get my money back. That would be a long shot though! I will bet that they won't give me my money back and they will screw me.

You know, when I got the Red lot permits I thought that it was a nice gesture of the Redskins to do so. Now that this is more of a headache than anything else, I can't tell you how PO'ed I am!

I spoke with the ticketing office today about this, they said you can get a refund. The lady said to send a note when you send back your red parking passes that you want a refund.

The copper lot is somewhere in the vicinity of the green X on the map i did up quick, but I heard someone say it was off of Barlowe Road.. so its close to the green x, cant see it being in the neighborhood streets near there. And any refunds will PROBABLY be put towards your tickets/invoice next season would be my guess.

attachment.php?attachmentid=41548&stc=1&d=1252100013

The copper lot is somewhere in the vicinity of the green X on the map i did up quick, but I heard someone say it was off of Barlowe Road.. so its close to the green x, cant see it being in the neighborhood streets near there. And any refunds will PROBABLY be put towards your tickets/invoice next season would be my guess.

You are correct with the location. You enter off of Barlowe Road. It wasn't too bad getting in last year and was very easy getting out. I always took 202(West I think) away from Fedex and missed most of the traffic.

There is a path down a steep ditch (creek bed) at the corner of Sheriff Road and Brightseat road and brings you right out at the RV parking. It's an easy uphill to the game and a better downhill walk after the game. I didn't buy a parking pass until this lot got taken over by the Redskins. So of us thinks it one of the better lots. Hope this helps.

Matt

Archived