Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woodcock??

I almost forgot about this guy. I was raving about him before we signed Morton and I was kinda hoping that we didnt sign Morton. Anyway, whats the word on him in the minicamps? Was there any word on him at all? I winder if he has a chance to make the practice squad this year since the WR position is probably set. Although he could hopefully make it as a backup KR. I dont see that happening though as we would probably already be making a spot to keep Chad Morton on the team.

All in all, it would still be nice to see him have a good camp.

Wood****'s main problem is that the perceived preference is the bigger Johnson

Some say Wood**** is easy to handle while some say he is a handfull.

Then you hear the stamina questions after his initial burst.

But everyone says if Wood**** finds a crack he takes advantage of it:rolleyes:

i know the guy probably isn't going to amount to much, but i was SO prepared to find out his number and have a jersey made with his name on it. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY COOL....but i would have been tired of explaining to people that he's a real player.

Originally posted by NavyDave

Wood****'s main problem is that the perceived preference is the bigger Johnson

Some say Wood**** is easy to handle while some say he is a handfull.

Then you hear the stamina questions after his initial burst.

But everyone says if Wood**** finds a crack he takes advantage of it:rolleyes:

:laugh: :rotflmao: :lol: :lol:

I find it very interesting that SS mentioned him in particular. I know the roster if full of guys who can play WR and he may not make the team, but the practice squad may not be a bad option for him, especially if he pulls a James Thrash and returns a few in the preseason.

I hope for one of 2 things from him. Either

1. He makes the regular roster as a backup/ KR

2. He gets cut early so that he can re-join my beloved Alouettes (that's where he came from ). Go figure, the one decent Canadian WR in the league and HE's the guy who makes it to the niffle.

Reminds of a bartender I know who works at Chili's and he's a USC (South Carolina, not Southern Cal) fan and he wears their jersey, and on the back it says ****S, but of course it's short for the team nickname Game****s. And he just wears it to dirve the little old ladies crazy

Archived