Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst NFL Mag I've ever Read

First of all it shows Draft Grades for only 19 teams.. WTF? and of Course it stops at NEW ENGLAND in alpha order, so no skins. Plus it is a little Old cause cause it dosen't have Morton on the skins. But They grade on a system of 10 points. They Grade some on all players at the postion, but some they just grade one key player.. For us they gave the grades of QB: 5.0 "The future is in Ramsey's hands now that Wufferful is out" WTF? when was it really in DAnny's hands??? "Danny won't Resign now that they brought in Rob Johnson" that is all they say about Johnson. then they give RB:6.0 WR/TE:7 OL:8.5 DL: 7.5 DB: 6.5 SP: 6.5 Mangment: 5.5 First of all it didn't rate are LB's which they do to every other team. Second They Say "Skins Will feel the loss of 28 D.G." we will miss leadership, but if you have Champ, Smoot.. i think we might be ok... But they did say we could go 10-6 and go to the playoffs but 8-8 is more likely. HERE are some other Highlights of thier non football knowlege... Tennesse at QB: 4.5 Considering they have Steve Mcnair???wtf? Colts Wr/TE: 5.5 ok they have Marivn Harriosn the player that caught 143 passes, thier TE had 43 478 and 6 td's i think any coach would be happy to see thier TE put up thoose numbers. They giave VICK 9.5, Warner and Bulger 6.5, Jeff blake and Mcnown 7.5 , Rich Gannon 8.5, Carr 8.5, John Kitna 9.0 , Drew Bledsoe 7.5 , Fielder 8.5 .. they are just rediculus with theri ratings.. OHHH and guess what they incudle Depth Charts Of last years teams WOW! They don'y even show the NEW ones.. They put Jevon Kearse as #6 as the games best Defenders.. hmm after missing the season i wouldn't rate him so high, plus he can't stop the run.. Arrington was #10 out of 17. And they put Araon Glen, John Lynch, Brain DAwkins, Rod And Charles Woodson, and Troy Vincent, without putting in Champ...They even put an Article nameing players that are "good" and "very good" but not mentioned on the Elite 17 without putting CHAMP AGAIN!!!It is by PreView Sports, just a warning steer clear of this Steaming Pile of COW DUNG!!!

Paragraphs dude. That was a tough read :)

But I gotta say... why do people even buy magazines any more? Why wouldn't you open up the magazine... see what they say about the Skins... and put it back on the rack? Especially when you read that crap about the Skins.

But moreso when you have the opinions of people here who know more about the team than any national media.

Seriously, I've always wondered...how do people find time to read while on the crapper?

After pulling my pants down, it takes about a minute, max, to do my business.

Do you just sit on the crapper and read? Or is this some sort of secret that nobody's let me in on?

Well a little of both, most of the times I'm in and out,only reading for a min or two.

But thier are thoose rare times i get caught up and have to finish what i am reading even if i'm done.

But mark my words once you crap and read and get used to it, you'll start reading anything you can if you don't have a mag. I've read Shampoo Bottles, deodrant, Shaving Cream etc,etc...

And when your my age you have a lot of BEER DUMPS, thoose take some time to pass. Esp. if you drank cheap Gut Busting BEERS like NADDY, or "The BEAST"..

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I still haven't read on the crapper either. I am glad to see there are others cuz I thought I was less of a man for it

Originally posted by SkinsHokie Fan

I still haven't read on the crapper either. I am glad to see there are others cuz I thought I was less of a man for it

Crapper-less reader here as well...

Only on this message board do you find threads like this one.

:toilet:

By the way, i saw the worst movie I have ever seen in my life yesterday, and I think no one should go see it.

the characters sucked, and the plot did too.

Which magazine was this? I mean, if it's the WORST you've ever read, do us a favor and tell us which one so we don't buy it.

And reading on the crapper is sanctuary. Believe me, when I am in there, no KIDS come busting in, my wife stays out. Why, it's like my own little garden of eden. ;)

I figure it's so relaxing, that when the kids are grown, I may just get some diapers and crap wherever i want to read.

~Bang

Originally posted by Die Hard

Paragraphs dude. That was a tough read :)

But I gotta say... why do people even buy magazines any more? Why wouldn't you open up the magazine... see what they say about the Skins... and put it back on the rack?

Totally agree... I have always flipped to the pages of the teams I was curious about then put it back.

It's way to early for these magazines to know anything more than the average fan anyway, until camp is underway and the preseason starts, it's all up in the air anyway.

Originally posted by Redskinswhoopass

But mark my words once you crap and read and get used to it, you'll start reading anything you can if you don't have a mag. I've read Shampoo Bottles, deodrant, Shaving Cream etc,etc...

:laugh: :laugh: the sad thing is, I know EXACTLY where you are coming from there...

Archived