Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumors about new World of Warcraft expansion

War Paint

Once you reach to lvl 80 and get geared up it actually isn't that hard to play and to not get addicted. I raid 1-3 days a week for 2-3hrs per raid and usualy don't play at all otherwise unless I'm bored. Of course now that I've got summer holiday until september the 1st I might play more if I dont have anything to do.

PVP servers aren't that bad on WoW, I mean in the old-school MMORPGs you could lose a weeks progression on getting randomly PK'd, in WoW you lose nothing and noone really ganks anymore once you hit lvl 70+.

What is everyone's guess when WOW is no longer :) I say people are going to figure out shelling $15 a month (or whatever it costs) for the same old thing just new colors and levels is going to get them to turn to other things.

My guess unless they competley change the experience 5 years it will be like myspace ;)

Do you mean like Madden? ;) It's still just football. :)

I never got into raiding that much. I did some 25 man naxx and some Kara in BC, but I mostly got into twinking alts. Now Blizz added XP to battlegrounds, it's pretty much done away with what I enjoyed doing most.....melting faces in WSG and AB with my twinks. I turned my XP off on my warlock, but queue times are way too long because you can only go up against other players with XP turned off.

59285.jpg

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/6.132514

Rumored Goblin mount vehicle. Looks like fun lol

Also some scouting information there on both races.

New Alliance Race - Worgen: The people of Gilneas barred themselves up beyond the Greymane Wall to protect themselves from the Scourge and the plague in Warcraft III. However, Archmage Arugal (known to players from Shadowfang Keep) brought the curse of the Worgen to the land, and it made its way past the wall. In the early Worgen levels, it will be "back in time" to the era of WC3, seeing how the curse affected their society - and then it will jump to the present day, with a fully-transformed nation of Gilneas. Metzen posed the question: "Are the Worgen from somewhere else, or they from somewhen else?"

These are Victorian-era werewolves, "the 'Wolverine' of the Alliance."

New Horde Race - Goblins: The Goblins have been part of the Horde since WC2. They hail from the Isle of Kazan, and are split up into factions and "cartels," like other races have tribes or clans. The Goblins that join the Horde are not the neutral Steamwheedle Cartel (of Booty Bay and Gadgetzan), but rather the Bilgewater Cartel. They are shipwrecked on the Lost Isles near Durotar and Azshara, and do not start as a Horde race - they're forced into it.

As opposed to the "Wolverine" Worgen, the Goblins serve somewhat as the "comic relief" for the Horde. Metzen cautioned everyone that they would need it - because there were "some dark days ahead." We got a look at the Goblin mount, which looks like a little go-kart, complete with rockets.

Archived