Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Does Time Warner really block me from watching tonight's game on Xbox Live and even WatchESPN.com?

I thought that if you had Time Warner cable you could watch the game on watchespn.com. My problem is that I have Time Warner Internet, but not cable. It sucks. I don't get why they can't just show MNF on ESPN3.

I thought that if you had Time Warner cable you could watch the game on watchespn.com. My problem is that I have Time Warner Internet, but not cable. It sucks. I don't get why they can't just show MNF on ESPN3.

Yeah, that's my issue. I've never played with the ESPN streaming options before and what I've learned is that, if I DON'T need it, they will provide it. On to Plan B!

Looks like I might have to stream today if I can't make it to the skins bar, which is about an hour from me way down here in BK. Anyone know of some good links please let me know, almost all my links from last season are dead now.

atdhe has been pretty solid all year aside from the second half of the Cards game...I was forced to watch the Cowboys game on there, and it was perfect all the way through. Frontrowsports is a good backup, little lower quality with popup ads, but still fairly reliable.

For me, this has been the most reliable link this year. Some annoying ads and don't download the plugin for the ads. Seems like the longer I watch, the less ads I get. It's also several minutes behind the message board.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/american-football.html

Its a good site used it in the past and the quality is not that bad either.