Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pete Kendall anyone?

warriorz

Well if things dont pick up in practice when some of the walking wounded start getting back I think we will be forced to look at bringing in some help. It cant be easy for the offense to get in good practice if its a jail break every other play. On one hand I think its good to a degree as it helps get the O-line to bond. But if its as bad as it appears I can see how it would also hinder getting the passing game in line.:logo:

R

inehart can fill in at guard, Heyer/Williams/Bridges can fill in at tackle. Only real question as far as depth goes is at center if you ask me.

Edwin

Williams

Position: Center

Height: 6-3

Weight: 315

Born: 12/10/86

How Acquired: FA-09

Experience: R

College: Maryland

High School: DeMatha High School

This guy is playing well.

How? His knees are so bad he can't practice. Why not sign him as a coach, then?

The bottom line is he's only valuable to the Skins, and he'll still be around in week 3 if someone goes down. Why sign him and take practice reps from a younger project?

Apparently he didn't need to practice a whole lot. He he performed as good or better than most of the other Redskin linemen last year.He would be a backup and a spot starter.He would recive way less pounding on his body and actually could practice when needed.

Why sign him and take practice reps from a younger project?

Because at some point we need to come to terms with the fact that the young guy just isn't very good.

Age doesn't make the player. If the old guy is just plain better than the young guy, play the old guy.

Archived