Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter Feeds For Day 8 - Uhhh nevermind. Looks like I broke Twitter.

TK

These are some that came while TK wasn't at his post. :silly:

980skinsbeatRain coming down..intense skins practice...no thomas rogers today

Keloi16This morning's practice could have been better that's for sure. Got some bad news last night and I let it get to me. Got 2 stay away from it

Keloi16Only worry about what's going on inside the lines of the football field!!!! I'm gonna make sure to have a better practice dis afternoon!!

ESPNRadio980Soggy wet practice is over, Hammy issues for Moss and Thomas. Sound familiar?

ESPNRadio980Hanrahan reports that Coach Zorn not concerned about Moss and Thomas. Precautionary to rest them at end of practice.

TrentSheltonBout to spend some time in the Manual to Life "The bible"...this is all the refreshing i need!!

TrentSheltonJust read Matt.16...needed that..."The powers of hell SHALL NOT prevail against the person who walks in Faith"

TrentShelton"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life(eternal life)" ..it's really not about what we do here

ESPNRadio980Nats-Mets trade...DC gets 2b Greg Veloz and sends INF Anderson Hernandez to NY

ESPNRadio980ESPN's Scott Van Pelt on The Sports Fix at 12:40p

TrentSheltonI'm The Twitter King Huh lol...Shout out to my followers.... http://bit.ly/GbRXM

redskinsblog: Dan Hellie @dhellie is wearing a piercingly emergency orange shirt. Andy Pollin says it's from the George Michael Summer Collection.

redskinsblog: Andy Pollin is the official media fashion critic today, tells Dave Feldman his stripes over plaid look like a test pattern.

redskinsblog: Joe Theismann and Mike Patrick are on the sidelines getting ready for the preseason broadcasts.

redskinsblog: Carlos Rogers is showing LaRon Landry some kinda backpedal. That or teaching him squaredance steps.

redskinsblog: RT @thatdjgallo: Thx 2 Twitter DDos, had 2 give my status updates 2day the old-fashioned way: yelling at passersby "I'M GOING TO THE STORE!"

redskinsblog: To me either RT @Unsilent: They didn't mention that in the job description. RT @tannercooley: Terl holding colts pizza while he signs stuff

redskinsblog: Darn. RT @tannercooley: Apparently I can't post a photo from my phone.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/WAS

CBS Redskin Rapid Response:

August 6 4:36 ET

Storming back, WR Marques Hagens made a nice sideline catch as he battles through a rough day of practice.

August 6 4:34 ET

When TE Fred Davis dropped a pass during 7-on-7, he walked past QB Jason Campbell with his head down. Campbell gave him a firm pat on the backside and Davis' head immediately lifted.

August 6 4:19 ET

QB Jason Campbell has been impressive during 7-on-7 passing drills with his arm, reads and accuracy.

August 6 4:17 ET

Redskins RB Anthony Alridge has bounced back nicely today. After two days of fumbling, he's had a near flawless day of practice

August 6 3:50 ET

Since the arrival of WR D.J. Hackett yesterday, WR Marques Hagens' fortunes have changed considerably. After four standout days, he's had a rough Thursday.

is it just me or does it appear this Jarmon guy was a great pickup, he is always in the face of the qb or making some lineman look silly.

i likes.

I agree, it's nice to see his name popping up all over the place considering he had no offseason to learn anything or get acclimated to the NFL. Between him and Orakpo, I'm really excited to see what they're capapble of this pre-season and we'll go from there :).

I agree, it's nice to see his name popping up all over the place considering he had no offseason to learn anything or get acclimated to the NFL. Between him and Orakpo, I'm really excited to see what they're capapble of this pre-season and we'll go from there :).

ditto!

Archived