Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone for a Yahoo Fantasy Football league?

Drop

ok, i'm assuming that was KoolBlue who joined. Glad to have you dude.

Pho, and everyone else, i still cannot choose today as an option to draft. so i have it set for tomorrow night.

Right now, i'm thinking one of three options. Tomorrow during the day sometime, tomorrow night, or Saturday during the day.

Everyone, let me know what would work best for you.

Friday - 1 pm

Friday - 9 pm

Saturday - 12 pm

I work tomorrow until 8pm and go in Saturday at 6PM

Pho, and everyone else, i still cannot choose today as an option to draft. so i have it set for tomorrow night.

Right now, i'm thinking one of three options. Tomorrow during the day sometime, tomorrow night, or Saturday during the day.

Friday - 1 pm

Friday - 9 pm

Saturday - 12 pm

Friday - 1 pm

Friday - 9 pm

Saturday - 12 pm

Friday @ 9...Friday during the day I am at work and Saturday I am taking my son to the movies.

koolblue and ECU, i'll keep your availability in mind. let me see what some of the other guys have to say, and we'll figure out how to approach this.

i'm not worried about any of my buddies who don't post here. They'll be down whenever i tell them the draft is.

It's awful late now but if you all still have a spot left I'll join

KoolBlue actually filled the vacant spot. sorry bro.

DMH28, Kur and Thiebear are the ones who haven't chimed in on the draft. 3 have said tonight at 9 works for them, would that work for you guys?

Update:

Panther Pride will be @ the Draft for sure. Dankness, Big Pate, and Deadly Denim Ponies all will try to make it if they can, but said they are fine with the draft being tonight regardless. Haven't heard from Thunder & Lightning yet.

So that's 7 that are ok with the draft tonight. Since that's a majority, i'm gonna go ahead and leave it that way.

It's official, tonight @ 9pm. I know Friday isn't ideal for a fantasy draft, but i have a really busy week coming up and i'm not trying to wait until the middle of august to draft. I'd rather get it out of the way tonight with a majority of the owners being ok with it, so that we can move along and get ready for the season. This gives us time for some preseason trades, analysis, bs-ing in this thread...ya know whatever.

Just set your pre-draft player rankings if you can't make it, and let the autodraft do it's thing.

I will try this one more time....sorry for Hi jacking but I dont want to start another thread.......I have a Yahoo league with some friends that has 9 people in it. The draft is tomorrow (saturday) at 11am EST. I am looking for a 10th and final person....if you want to play and will be dedicated.....would love for someone on the site to join....just PM me or email me at bry84an420@yahoo.com

Archived