Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone for a Yahoo Fantasy Football league?

Drop

Damnit.

I'm going to have to Auto Draft, I'm sorry guys.

If you want I can drop out, I know how effing annoying it is to wait the entire time for Auto Drafts.

it's all good. if you aren't there, it'll auto-draft for you quick. it won't wait for your entire minute and a half time slot or whatever it is that we get.

you won't be the only one. i think most are going to show up, but there's always 2 or 3 who can't make it. no biggie dude.

and just so everyone knows, the league is not comprised fully of ES members. The majority is, but the other people (Panther Pride, Big Pate, Thunder & Lightning, Dankness, and Deadly Denim Ponies) are all friends of mine, except Denim...that's my nephew. I've played various fantasy sports with these guys for years. Good bunch.

;) Again, draft is tomorrow night at 8pm. If you can make it, awesome, if not, set your Pre Draft Player Rankings as you desire and let the autodraft do it's thing.

Other than that, let's get ready for some football and have a fun fantasy season!

(oh and you didn't hear it from me, but amongst my peeps, we have a friggin Cowgirls fan, an Eagles fan, and a Panthers fan. i'll let you figure out who is who, lol)

Oddly enough, I may miss part of the draft myself....depends on whether my wife has to use the computer for work. Regardless of who I get on my team, expect a whole lot of trash talk.

And why are you friends with Cowboys/Eagles people anyway. Being friends suggests by it's very nature that these people have redeeming qualities.

Too many positions :silly:

12*3=36 defenses :wtf:

they're IDP's, not team defenses. so you can draft any combination of LB's, DB's, or DL's so long as you draft three IDP's.

oh, and i"ll see everyone who can make it at the draft tonight!

actually, we can't draft all tonight now. sorry guys, Yahoo won't let me schedule the draft until tomorrow.

any suggestions for a draft time? i can do tomorrow night if it's good for most everyone else.

Hey guys I also have a league set up with a bunch of my friends.....but I am one short of 10 and would love to have a full 10 team league. Wouldnt mind at all if a fellow extreme skinner joined......the draft is THIS SATURDAY the 8th at 11amEST. I really only want you to join if you can make the draft.....first one to PM is in.

Archived