Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can you smell that? It's pigskin

royallypwned

In honor of Cowboys training camp starting today, I wrote an article to get fellow Boys fans even more ready.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14770-Dallas-Sports-Examiner~y2009m7d29-Can-you-smell-that-Its-pigskin

Like the other articles I have linked here, it is Cowboys related, so if you're not interested, ya obviously don't have to read. :)

So we know now what JJT's next article will be. :D

"But when we have been without football for this long, the first day of training camp is a day worth firing up that grill. That’s when you know you are hardcore -- when you invite friends over, grill some burgers, and glue your eyes to the television and computer all day…for practice updates."

Why does that sound like a GREAT idea? lol...

"But when we have been without football for this long, the first day of training camp is a day worth firing up that grill. That’s when you know you are hardcore -- when you invite friends over, grill some burgers, and glue your eyes to the television and computer all day…for practice updates."

Why does that sound like a GREAT idea? lol...

Because it IS!! I'm gonna tailgate at the Alamodome on Saturday....for practice. :rotflmao:

Still no puke fan gear here in Texas. I'll be back in Austin on Saturday...but you know, both Houston and Austin are 3 hours from San Antonio...and I haven't seen anyone except that one gay fella wearing puke gear.

Amazing.

Archived