Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reality Check For The New Season

Gregpeck99

Invest in Verizon or AT&T  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Invest in Verizon or AT&T

Thanks Swiff ... but you were right insofar as letting Campbell play out the season. Looks like they are gonna do that ... I figured by now he would surely be gone. The other thing I missed was not forseeing Brennan's IR status. Looks now like the Draft will become center stage with respect to getting us a new QB.

Two things there, I think if Todd had really lit it up or performed well in general, Campbell might have been benched last week. For me, I have seen enough, he has not grown and is still slow to read the plays and misses wide open guys.

And yes I would have loved to see what Colt could have done considering Todd failed to make a difference. As far as the draft goes, I just hope someone with great insight is making the pick and not Vinny. I also hope they get a different Vet to take the lead next year giving the new guy some roon to grow into the job, even if that is by week two-;)

(2) There is no team chemistry and no leadership on the field. Campbell's unassertive demeanor combined with Portis' petulant moodiness brings the offense down. On defense, while Fletcher tries hard, primma donnas like Haynesworth and Landry tend to play their own game rather than adapt to a team concept. Coach Zorn does not seem to have the steel to forge a "team identity" of any intensity and the sideline during a game frequently reminds one of a "wake."

I think that this predicition being so spot on is the one that hurts the most.

We are a team in only the loosest sense.

Archived