Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

video of Bills game right after sean taylors death

Metalhead

I never hated the Bills until that day. They were such *****!

We tried to honor Sean Taylor for a single play and could they be respectable enough to go along with it? NO! Those pricks ran a play that went straight to where Sean Taylor would've been and they got around 20 yards off the play. Screw 'em!!! :mad:

I never hated the Bills until that day. They were such *****!

We tried to honor Sean Taylor for a single play and could they be respectable enough to go along with it? NO! Those pricks ran a play that went straight to where Sean Taylor would've been and they got around 20 yards off the play. Screw 'em!!! :mad:

Yeah I remember them doing that and thinking the same. It doesn't bother me as much now as it did the day it happened, but I agree it would have been nice of them to go along with the play.

At the same time though, they needed to win a game just like we did.

I guess.

I mean, at the same time our D could have easily stopped him from getting those 20 yards, but didn't.

What if they did a small 3 yard screen so it'd be easy to catch, but it broke out for a TD due to poor tackling?

It's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

One of the darkest days in Redskins history. I remember being willing to potentially injure someone after that game if provoked. Anger and sadness all in one.

Amazing that we pulled into the playoffs. Todd Collins epic roll.

Fixed that for you.

Why not post the torrent on one of the open trackers? i.e. one that doesn't require registration and ratios and all that stuff...

because tenyard torrent is out there specifically for football, easy to find the game you want, set up around the football experience to try to make sure every game is captured

Why not post the torrent on one of the open trackers? i.e. one that doesn't require registration and ratios and all that stuff...

As Torresa said, we are a dedicated football community and only that. College, NFL, AFL, CFL, High School, etc we have it. May not have every game, but we have a lot to choose from.

The reason we like registration and ratios is because we can monitor who is using the website as well as keeping out people who only want to download and not seed. There was a point where we were open, but decided to close it down as the website got bigger and more people thought they would rather leech than seed.

After all, we take hours to cut out commercials and hours to encode so I think a minute registration isn't that much to ask in return :).

Archived