Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

video of Bills game right after sean taylors death

Metalhead

I had the game and his last game played at Green Bay on my computer, but lost both of them in a hard drive crash.

I don't think this thread should be condemned. I can't find the appropriate word, or at least can't think of one, that describes the emotions you get while watching the team rally as a family and showing everything on the field. It was a sad part of this franchises' histroy, you can't just ignore it or forget about it.

Hey i was wondering if anyone has the full video of the game against the bills after sean taylor died where gibbs called 2 time-outs back to back n we lost due to the fg...on dvd or vhs or w/e...i want a copy because i had dream seats to that game and i got texts from friends and family saying i was on tv 3 or 4 times...after the game portis came over and hugged his mom and i was standing next to her....also to watch the game again...if anyone has it and could make me a copy or something i can pay them...thanks

One of the lowest moments I ever felt as a Skins fan. I hope that no copy of that game exists. I would rather staple lunchmeat to my genetalia and dip it in a vat of pirahna than to have to relive that day.

I condemn this thread, and all those who bump it (after this), to the hottest fires of hell.

I had the game and his last game played at Green Bay on my computer, but lost both of them in a hard drive crash.

I don't think this thread should be condemned. I can't find the appropriate word, or at least can't think of one, that describes the emotions you get while watching the team rally as a family and showing everything on the field. It was a sad part of this franchises' histroy, you can't just ignore it or forget about it though.

Probaboly the lowest feeling after that game as I've ever had as a Redskins fan... I was not even mad at that point, I was just so depressed....

As we move away from that game though, I dont even remember it for Gibbs' two time outs anymore... In fact I actually forgot about that til I read part of this thread.. I'll always take from that game the missing man formation and honoring ST that way.

WHY THE HELL would you want to bring up that Bills game after Sean's death?????????????????

This was sooo damn emotional for me...I cried alot during this time foreal and I am not afraid to admit that as a man because everything about it was just so bad.

I remember Skins player after the game being really dissapointed and depressed. He said "All we wanted to do was win for Sean and we could not even do that". I remember the look on Joe Gibbs face when he possibly caused the game by giving them a shorter field for the field goal.

It was a sad moment in my life. The entire season was simply depressing man...I hate to think about it.

Okay guys this is what you do:

To Download:

i) Visit http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/ to download and install uTorrent

ii) Sign up on both forums.tenyardtorrents.com and leech.tenyardtorrents.com

iii) When you download the torrent, choose open with and choose uTorrent

iv) Wait till it is done and open with media player

To play video:

A lot of people will have problems playing the videos due to hardway as well as codecs, I suggest using VLC Media Player which you can download and install from this page http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

I recommend that you seed the torrent after you are done downloading, to do this do not move the video file from the location it was saved as well as from the program / closing the program.

If you don't keep your ratio up you will not be able to download files from that website.

If you have any questions reply and I will try to help you, good luck.

hey man that link doesnt work can you try to post it again

It doesn't work because you have to be a registered member. And then you have to do another quick mini-registration once you get to the torrents section. But they have every game of the last few season for pretty much every team, now that I've discovered it, I'd highly recommend it.

i registered both times now and its works fine until i open the file and my windows media player says it cant play it...should i try to save the file and then play it...u kno what im talkin bout?...thanks for the help

You need to download it with a client; I recommend µTorrent. Then you can play it in WMP or whatever. When I downloaded a game off of there, it didn't work in WMP, so I used VLC media player.

Hope that helps.

i registered both times now and its works fine until i open the file and my windows media player says it cant play it...should i try to save the file and then play it...u kno what im talkin bout?...thanks for the help

Hmmm...my connection's pretty slow and I'm downloading multiple things, so I haven't gotten to the point yet where I can play one of the games...

You are downloading the torrent with a program like UTorrent or BitTorrent, right? You aren't trying to play the small 10-15kb file that downloaded to your computer? These files should be about 1.5GB, and have to be downloaded with a program like the ones I described to work...

My Internet Explorer does the same way when I try to download a torrent, It will ask open or save and then it just saves the link to the torrent, not the actual torrent.

I have to use FireFox. When the downloader ask save or open, it will open the torrent program to download entire file. I use Utorrent.

The game is still being seeded. I checked it a few mintues ago. It took several minutes to start seeding but it's transferring fairly fast.

This game is in MPEG-4 format. You will need the VLC player from videolan.org to watch it.

My Internet Explorer does the same way when I try to download a torrent, It will ask open or save and then it just saves the link to the torrent, not the actual torrent.

I have to use FireFox. When the downloader ask save or open, it will open the torrent program to download entire file. I use Utorrent.

The game is still being seeded. I checked it a few mintues ago. It took several minutes to start seeding.

Yeah, mine's taking forever lol...I also had to use Firefox...it looks like most of the skins vids from last season, from InsaneBoost, are HD, which should be awesome...I wish I knew about this site sooner

Let me try this again so it's on this page considering the error has been fixed:

Okay guys this is what you do:

To Download:

i) Visit http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/ to download and install uTorrent

ii) Sign up on both forums.tenyardtorrents.com and leech.tenyardtorrents.com

iii) When you download the torrent, choose open with and choose uTorrent

iv) Wait till it is done and open with media player

To play video:

A lot of people will have problems playing the videos due to hardway as well as codecs, I suggest using VLC Media Player which you can download and install from this page http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

I recommend that you seed the torrent after you are done downloading, to do this do not move the video file from the location it was saved as well as from the program / closing the program.

If you don't keep your ratio up you will not be able to download files from that website.

If you have any questions reply and I will try to help you, good luck.

i was just look for more images of the "missing man formation" and i came across a headline that said "redskins fall to bills and clock stops on all playoff hopes"

and i smiled a little bit

Couple weeks ago I printed out the picture I took on 30x20 poster.

Archived