Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBA Draft thread

royallypwned

I dunno, does it seem to anyone else that the Pacers sort of, um, think they know what "kind" of player their fans want to root for? :doh:

That is why the Warriors were able to unload Mike Dunleavy and Troy Murphy on them.

Eh, maybe not. :whoknows:

I dunno, does it seem to anyone else that the Pacers sort of, um, think they know what "kind" of player their fans want to root for? :

I grew up as a big Larry Bird fan. One of the all time greats.

But after the last few drafts he's been in charge of, I'm starting to wonder if he's another "Great basketball player but lousy judge of talent."

Of course in his defense though, it's hard to draft premier talent when you're stuck in the mediocre zone(13-21) year after year.

I grew up as a big Larry Bird fan. One of the all time greats.

But after the last few drafts he's been in charge of, I'm starting to wonder if he's another "Great basketball player but lousy judge of talent."

Of course in his defense though, it's hard to draft premier talent when you're stuck in the mediocre zone(13-21) year after year.

I have no problem with the Larry Birds. Fantastic talent.

It's the "big mediocre white guy that our white fans will buy tickets to root for" that I have problems with.

Like I said, I have no proof that this is why they just drafted Haynesborough. But I suspect it, at least a little.

Archived