Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Time Greatest Slasher Film Killer

grhqofb5

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Micheal Myers.

The guy never runs after anyone and he eventually catches up to them...not to mention his theme music is kinda catchy.

That's what makes him so creepy. He just walks gingerly like everything is cool. Plus you can't kill him either!

That's what makes him so creepy. He just walks gingerly like everything is cool. Plus you can't kill him either!

AGreed he is very focused on getting from Point A to Point B...I mean the guy walked from the suburbs to the Hospital to catch up to Laurie without a problem.

I will never forget when Laurie stabbed him with the hanger in the first film and he sat up and looked at her...that was creppy as you can get. My older brother (R-I-P) said, "Wow. He has got to have some serious Ab muscles to be sitting up with that much control."

AGreed he is very focused on getting from Point A to Point B...I mean the guy walked from the suburbs to the Hospital to catch up to Laurie without a problem.

I will never forget when Laurie stabbed him with the hanger in the first film and he sat up and looked at her...that was creppy as you can get. My older brother (R-I-P) said, "Wow. He has got to have some serious Ab muscles to be sitting up with that much control."

YES! That was probably the creepiest part. I also like when he put the bed sheet over himself to look like a ghost lol. Creepy and a sense of humor!

YES! That was probably the creepiest part. I also like when he put the bed sheet over himself to look like a ghost lol. Creepy and a sense of humor!

That is so true...I also liked when he came out of the pantry and stuck Bob on the wall...then after he just stared at him like he was studying a picture in a gallery.

That was one of my favorite Freddy scenes ever!

when he pulled the girl thru the bathtub drain in the first one freaked me out for a LONG time.

when johnny depp got sucked in the bed and then sprayed all over the ceiling.

when that girl screamed "let her go!" and he carved in her body "come and get her *****" :hysterical:

freddy was a great combo of sarcasm and clever ways of killing people.

This one is considered a classic scene in movies period I believe, not just in horror. But yeah, Wes Craven had some creative ways for people to die.

he just thought of ways that were logical and creepy. sitting in a bathtub and pulled thru? she couldnt fit back thru!! dude thats just freaky.

unfortunately as with most though it got cheesy. :mad:

Archived