Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fletcher meeting

spilldog

I'm glad that you got the opportunit to meet him. My friend works at the chiropractic office that he goes to, and she also said that he's very nice and easy to talk to. I wish I could meet him.

OMG! Does Fletcher have a bad back?!? Should we cut him? Release him? Should we try out Mike Williams at LB? Can we trade him back to Buffalo? What will be the cap hit? AHHHHHHHH

OMG! Does Fletcher have a bad back?!? Should we cut him? Release him? Should we try out Mike Williams at LB? Can we trade him back to Buffalo? What will be the cap hit? AHHHHHHHH

I hear Simeon Rice is looking to come back to the NFL. We have to release Fletcher, sign Rice and convert him to a MLB. What's the worst that can happen? ;)

I too live in Charlotte, you can at least tell us the town... I am out at Mushin Muhammad's house about every other week he is building a homes for sport stars/high dolla' investors in the same area, Brendan Haywood, Antwan Jamison, Leonard Little, Steve Smith. I wonder what his tie is to Charlotte? But no, do not give out his address.

London Fletcher is a true Redskin. Last year he was playing every game with an ankle injury that kept me off my feet for a month. He has had a career that is worthy of talk of HOF, and yet he hasnt gone to the pro bowl. He plays with a chip on his shoulder, but still under control.

He has so many positives that I am not going to list them all.

I hope that one of them is Being a good Neighbor.

Archived