Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Red Faction: Guerrilla (360; PS3; PC)

SonOfWashington

143454_packshot_l.jpg

This game came out on June 2 for 360 and PS3 as the third in the series (I never knew of the first two), and I played it at my friends house yesterday. All I can say is, well, DAMN.

2iqi937.jpg

This game is fun as hell. I played the multiplayer only, and I was wowed. Your entire environment is destructible, there is good variety of weapons, maps, and game variants. I highly recommend picking this one up.

Here's a pretty good vid explaining what I'm talking about. I recommend viewing in HQ.

I don't know. The demo was kinda meh for me. Plus I never really liked the other Red Faction games. Average at best I thought.

The whole entire enviroment being destructable thing is cool though.

Much better then average. Destructable environments are key. No more going around a wall to get in a base and at an enemy, I will go through the wall and bring the base down around the enemy...

Beat the original but hated the second one. I forget the name of it, but Red Faction was one of the first games to implement "said" technology involving the destroying of environments. They did it better in the first one where you could make tunnels and pits in multiplayer mode. I have faith they learned from there mistakes and made a great game. Looking forward to multiplayer mode.

Beat the original but hated the second one. I forget the name of it, but Red Faction was one of the first games to implement "said" technology involving the destroying of environments. They did it better in the first one where you could make tunnels and pits in multiplayer mode. I have faith they learned from there mistakes and made a great game. Looking forward to multiplayer mode.

after reading your post, I can tell you will like this one.

• 7 months later...

Archived