Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thunderbirds or Blue Angels?

Zguy28

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

When I went to the airshow as a kid, I was always excited when the Blue Angels were there, and disapointed with the Thunderbirds were there. I couldn't tell you if there was any difference in the routines. I was just more excited about the Blue Angels.

Gotta go with the Angels simply based on the fact that I have never seen the Thunderbirds.

On a side note: I do think the Angels and T-Birds are somewhat of a sideshow and for our government to be paying these guys to do this is a total waste of funds.

It's not a waste if it inspires kids to join the military which I suspect it has.

Call me a traitor but...........Snowbirds here, I am partial to the Snowbirds because my cousin Maj. Dan Dempsey was the Commander of the Snowbirds for a term and the first man in Canadian history to complete two terms as a Snowbird. We had private fly byes at a family property in Prince Edward Island, hung with the whole possee at a lobster feast, sat in the ****pit of the jets on a runway on PEI, unfortunately I didn't get to go for a ride.

After the Snowbirds he wrote a book called " A Tradition of Excellence" which is the story of The Snowbirds. Some of you might remember a crash over lake Ontario, Danny was one the Snowbird who survived.

Archived