Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Rivalries

darklight1216

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Lol, and a bottom of the division team that didn't even have a winning season and couldn't beat the so-called "irrelevant new-kid-on-the-block" is really in the position to be insulting others?

Washington Redskins - lombardi_trophy.jpglombardi_trophy.jpglombardi_trophy.jpgTrophy34-1.jpgTrophy34-1.jpg

Baltimore Browns - lombardi_trophy.jpg

I'd also like to point out that y'all only won 5 games in 07 and finished bottom of your own division.

Chiefs-Raiders should be on that list, the AFC West has rivalries like the NFC East, they beat the **** out of each other.

LOL, didn't see that one before I posted. ;) I just know my brother gets the same way I do about the Cowboys when his Chiefs play the Raiders.

Chiefs-Raiders should be on that list, the AFC West has rivalries like the NFC East, they beat the **** out of each other.

Yes, sir! I miss Shannon Sharpe's big mouth during those games. So many good stories about him running his trap when they were up on a divisional rival, especially if said game was on the road.

The Giants and the Jets don't have a real rivalry, they shouldn't even be on that list.

What do you mean? The play each other every preseason and once every 4 years in the regular season. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As a Giants fan, the rivalry with the Eagles is probably the biggest Giants rivalry right now. My location in jersey and my in-laws reinforce that rivalry daily :)

Archived