Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Rivalries

darklight1216

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Of the ones you mentioned, the only ones that stuck out to me are the Ravens/Steelers rivalry and the Brady/Peyton rivalry. With the first one, I always know I'm going to be watching an insanely physical dogfight between the two teams. It makes it much more sporting now that the Ravens actually have an offense to fight back with. ;)

The Tom Brady and Peyton Manning duels are always priceless, since you know that both guys are going to be bringing their A-games against the other's team. Also, the bonus in these games was you got to see two great coaches that were polar opposites of each other (Belichick and Dungy) go at it. You could really tell those two guys didn't like each other, and it made it sooooo sweet whenever Dungy beat the hoodie dressed bum. :mad:

There is notihng like the redskins and cowboys rivalry. But these past few years have been extremely fun to watch the entire NFC east. Eagle, giant and cowboy fans are all bums in my eyes. That sweep the redskins had last year over the eagles was great because those eagle fans are the biggest loud mouth SOBs in the NFL.

You might want to try again excluding the Skins if you want to know what outside rivalries people here enjoy. In recent years I like the Ravens-Steelers and I always enjoy the historic rivalries between teams that both generally suck like Dolphins-Jets, Packers-Bears, and the not so historic Cardinals-NFC West (they were 4-2 in their division during a 5-11 year in '06 leading me to predict their recent playoff run).

You might want to try again excluding the Skins if you want to know what outside rivalries people here enjoy. In recent years I like the Ravens-Steelers and I always enjoy the historic rivalries between teams that both generally suck like Dolphins-Jets, Packers-Bears, and the not so historic Cardinals-NFC West (they were 4-2 in their division during a 5-11 year in '06 leading me to predict their recent playoff run).

Yeah, I was thinking that, but it's not a big deal really.

Sure am. It's kind of like this: I bleed purple, but I like the Redskins.

Are you?

I guess Im kinda the same way. I bleed B&G but have a soft spot for the Ravens. Unless we are playing them of course. But I do like that BIG oline and that phyiscal defense. I also like Cam Cameron as an OC. I loved that unbalanced line last year.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Outside Skins vs. any NFC East team, I guess Id have to go with Steelers Ravens. Brady vs Manning is always fun.

I guess Im kinda the same way. I bleed B&G but have a soft spot for the Ravens. Unless we are playing them of course. But I do like that BIG oline and that phyiscal defense. I also like Cam Cameron as an OC. I loved that unbalanced line last year.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Outside Skins vs. any NFC East team, I guess Id have to go with Steelers Ravens. Brady vs Manning is always fun.

Wow, someone that watches the O-line, cool. It's probably going to look alot different this year.

The Baltimore Browns. Are fans of two teams really fans of either?

Do you like the Redskins and, say for example, the Capitals or the Wizards or the Nats?

That's like being a Duke and UNC fan. Pick a team, dude!:saber:

Not really. Those teams have a legit rivalry; Balto and DC does not. They only play each other sporadically and really, it's the Ravens - who cares? They are a nearly irrelevant new-kid-on-the-block. IMO most of the "rivalry" vibes come from the Balmer side of the equation.

Not really. Those teams have a legit rivalry; Balto and DC does not. They only play each other sporadically and really, it's the Ravens - who cares? They are a nearly irrelevant new-kid-on-the-block. IMO most of the "rivalry" vibes come from the Balmer side of the equation.

Lol, and a bottom of the division team that didn't even have a winning season and couldn't beat the so-called "irrelevant new-kid-on-the-block" is really in the position to be insulting others?

Archived