Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Counterfeit Gamers

Mark The Homer

Damn Mark i have an extra burgundy authentic ST jersey i have considered selling, but dont want you to pick it apart. JK its the real "authentic" bought at the Redskins store in leesburg... i've got nothing to hide honestly :silly: Good eye man.

Aha! This wasnt up yesterday morning or I would have caught it. Since Evans wore #92 and wore a larger size, and joined the team in '04, this was probably an '02 or an '03 jersey.

Thanks Xav.

practically speaking, what player eligible to wear a #92 would be small enough to fit into a 44? This leads me to believe it was probably a preseason player in a skill position wearing a duplicate number jersey.

There is a Sean Taylor game jersey on ebay from remembering21

Is it real or fake.Said it came from Ironclad authentic.

Not to steal MTH thunder but here are several items:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270392845567&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

It is a 07 year tag with pre 06 sleeves...this keeps coming up.

The patch is OK on the top right photo but the real one is probably the one

from a white jersey on the lower right. I think he has possibly posted two jerseys here....or he is so out of it he took the wrong patched photo from his landry jersey and put it in this one.

Bingo.

Truth is, this stuff isn't all in my head. Some of it is, but I learned a lot of it researching and adding to the above thread year by year. Some people think because I wrote that thread I know everything. Not true! I reference that thread myself all the time. I can't remember all this stuff!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=remembering21&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

MTH,

I noticed you had a link to remembering-21 feedback in the first post. Above is a link to remembering21 feedback, his prior user id.

What a DBag..............I thought it is a violation of eBay rules to create another account when one is NARU'd. Someone should report him.

I bought an autographed Marcus Washington jersey from the old remembering

within the past year. I knew it was not game used but I could wear it is a couple of sizes larger than his game jersey....it was also significantly cheaper than an actual game Washington. I think I might have paid $350 or so.

What I find currently annoying about the recent remembering is the blatent attempt of trying to get full value for something that is not legitimate.

The Washington was not a real game jersey but I also did not pay real game jersey price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Does anyone have any sources for getting an inexpensive knock-off that looks similar to a game worn? I want one to actually wear to tailgates that I don't have to worry about spilling beer on.

Try dhgate.com. Just make sure you buy from a seller that has a strong rating. I haven't gotten a skins jersey from here, but i bought a throwback brooks robinson orioles jersey for my dad that turned out great and only cost 40 some bucks including shipping.

Archived