Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Counterfeit Gamers

Mark The Homer

• 8 months later...

Can I get some gouge about what to look for when looking at autographed items? I mean if it has a COA doesn't always mean it is what it says it is. And in the end, I probably wouldn't ever realize it's fake. But I don't want to put money in the pockets of some jerk peddling fake stuff. thanks

Edit* For example, I was just cruising around Ebay out of boredom and came across two seperate Joe Gibbs signed helmets. Both look about the same and claim to have a COA....but one was $500 and one was like $150 if i remember correctly. Just an example.

Well, this is a counterfeit gamer thread, not a counterfeit sig thread. Maybe somebody would like to start a counterfeit sig thread. The people who collect sigs don't necessarily collect gamers, and vice versa.

Re jerseys, many times a jersey will have a sig and it will include a COA of some sort. But, from my experience, MOST of the time, that jersey will be counterfeit, even if the sig is legit. Seems dumb to me to collect a sig on a counterfeit item, but I'm not a sig guy.

Hope this helps a little...

Archived