Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Which second year player...

heliKCx17

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

he was drafted to play SS. Thats where the organization envisioned him playing for his whole career.

I never said he wasn't supposed to play SS here. Read my post.

He said that Landry played SS in college, and I was correcting him.

Yep, Landry definitely played FS in college. It wasn't until after we drafted him that we converted him to a SS.

Yup, you guys are right. Totally my bad. I can't believe I thought for all this time he was a SS. I guess just b/c of his bone-crushing hits. Crazy.

I never said he wasn't supposed to play SS here. Read my post.

He said that Landry played SS in college, and I was correcting him.

He may have played free safety in college but he was projected as an elite SS in the pros. I firmly believe that he could be an even better SS than FS at this level. While I think it is easy to find a mediocre to average SS it is very difficult to find a "great" SS and that is what I believe Landry could be. It's a shame we couldn't see him lining up next to Sean Taylor for the long term.

Personally I voted Devin Thomas as most likely because of the opportunity he has infront of him. Fred Davis will have limited opportunities because of Chris Cooley. Malcom Kelly, while I believe he is a great, and polished WR prospect has injury issues. Tryon showed nothing, Kareem Moore has showed little (though I like his potential) and Rob Jackson much of the same. The only one that showed anything was Horton and I don't think he is going to significantly improve on his rookie year. Whether we like to believe it or not the majority of the turnovers he caused were simply a matter of the ball falling into his lap. Yes it was good he was in the right place at the right time, and that was a matter of him understanding the scheme and following his asignment. Rinehart may become a solid guard (fingers crossed) he hasn't shown anything as of this time.

Archived