Kurd Cudins

Are they better than us  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Are they better than us

• Yes
    • No
    • Chris Cooley loves pie

$500.00???

I'm a season ticket and I was able to score extra club seats on the blue line for Game 2 using the password. The total with all the fees included was only $340.00

I thought the unwritten rule on selling tickets on extremeskins were for face value. I know the prices went up by Round but not by game.

$500.00???

I'm a season ticket and I was able to score extra club seats on the blue line for Game 2 using the password. The total with all the fees included was only $340.00

I thought the unwritten rule on selling tickets on extremeskins were for face value. I know the prices went up by Round but not by game.

So, you don't want the tickets?

Yea I think everyone will agree that price is a rip off, bu I think we would also all agree that at least his signature is quite mesmerizing (the middle one of course...not the guys waxing their balls).

When I was bran new to this site I foolishly posted up some tickets for a game trying to make a small profit and learned my lesson real quick. Got the ban hammer and never been given back the right to create a new thread since. Btw, does that punishment ever get lifted? Not that I post much, more of a reader, but would be nice. It has been almost a year...whens my sentence up? lol.

For the record' date=' I paid $500 for these tickets. I bought them for my doctor as a favor and he backed out yesterday. I did not buy them with my STH account. If you don't want the tickets, fine, but otherwise, **** off.[/quote']

That's all you had to state in your original post and no one would've given you any ****.

You're a long-time poster and probably should've known to post the reason for charging those prices.

Now that people know, it's unlikely that anyone else will ***** about it.

That's all you had to state in your original post and no one would've given you any ****.

You're a long-time poster and probably should've known to post the reason for charging those prices.

Now that people know, it's unlikely that anyone else will ***** about it.

I know the tickets have been sold but well said. I agree 100%

Archived