Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ah the 70's (Going way old school)

PCS

I know this thread is mainly about '70's women, but to paraphrase the '70's back then women had faces. A gorgeous period of time. Farrah, Linda Carter, the Cheryls (Tieg and Ladd), Jaquelyn Smith, Bo Derek, Erin Grey, Raquel Welch, Pam Grier, and so many others. The 70's were a gorgeous time.

No. It's about the music. But those ladies are certainly part of the memories of that time. I had posters of course. :)

Sounds like you've got the music covered, though I may add some after going through this thread. But if you're talking about the '70s you can't forget the clothes:

China,one thing you can't forget when watching many of these videos,is the fashion. :)

Devil music.:evilg:

My parents wouldn't even let me go to movies.:D

I could go to the movies,but it was after I told them what I was going to watch,( I of course,always told the truth. :halo: ). They were definitely not KISS fans. Can't imagine why. I mean,so the cover of ALIVE 2 with Gene on it was...well........... :evil:

I was thinking about this song.Dang I love that girl's voice!:)

One more free ban!:D

I'm not going to tell you who it is but,it's been raining for 8 days here in Pa. and it's Monday!:)

I'll be..... :rotflmao: Yep. It's the 70's alright. :)

Heh. He said Tush. :silly:

China you're on roll. Dr. Hook. Awesome.

I would be remiss,if I didn't include this.

Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody.

I remember when that first came out. We were like "What the hell is that?" Typical first reaction. Then next thing you know,couldn't go to a block party without hearing it and we like "That song is EX man." An underrated party song of the day. :2drunks:

PCS,you have got to listen to this song!

A great friend of mine as a kid gave me this 8 track.And said "Mark you got to listen to song."

Two weeks later he died in a car wreck.:cry:

His name was Kyle.

It took a minute,but I do remember this song. Tough about your friend though. Great song by Mr. Elton John. Timeless comes to mind.

Parliment with George Clinton and BOOOOOOOOTZILAA is some hard core funk. We love you Dr Funkenstein

Love the 70's funk.

I would be remiss,if I didn't include this.

Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody.

I remember when that first came out. We were like "What the hell is that?" Typical first reaction. Then next thing you know,couldn't go to a block party without hearing it and we like "That song is EX man." An underrated party song of the day. :2drunks:

:(

Archived