Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cody Glenn...Liar or fibber whater, but a Pukes fan?

Dead Money

Starts out with this "lying to the media" thing and now comes to be that he's a Pukes fan.. I hope this kid can play! LOL :evilg:

Once the season starts, the most interesting test of his young career will come on Nov. 22 when Washington travels to take on his favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys.

"Growing up, I was taught to hate the Redskins twice a year," he said. "That'll have to change now that I'm in Washington."

Mrs. Session said that "Cody's Crew" had already made their decision.

"The Cowboys have always been number one with us, but now, the Redskins are number one," she said. "We're already looking for tickets for that game. Washington has helped him make his dream come true. Giving him this chance, they couldn't have found a better player."

http://www.thecherokeean.com/news/2009/0429/front_page/001.html

kevin barnes is a puke fan too. and malcolm kelly, devin thomas, who knows who else.

skins need to investigate their draft picks a little more huh

growing up a cowboys fan and then being loyal to washington is probably akin to being a gay man married to a sexy woman. i don't think the gay man will be converted no matter what.

kevin barnes is a puke fan too. and malcolm kelly, devin thomas, who knows who else.

growing up a cowboys fan and then being loyal to washington is probably akin to being a gay man married to a sexy woman. i don't think the gay man will be converted no matter what.

Shawn Springs gave us many good seasons and his dad played for the friggin' Cowboys. It doesn't really matter. Anyone is going to go out and play for whoever signs their paychecks.

Cut this guy now!!!! Damn!! Another case of Vinny and Co. not doing their homework!

Get real. A lot of college players who have come out in recent years are going to be big Dallas fans simply because they were kids when Dallas had their championship years back in the early to mid 90s.

Don't hate on a player because which team they liked before they were drafted. These players are contracted professionals and I doubt most of them outside of a few are truly diehard Redskin fans. Remember, at any moment these players can go play for another team.

Smoot grew up a cowboys fan.

Me too! The only Skin I think that truly "hates" the Cowboys is Smoot.

Not true...Samuels grew up a '9ers fan and acknowledged his hatred of the Cowboys back when we drafted him. Pretty sure Andre Carter and Cornelius Griffin hate them too, and probably Cooley. At least, he hated Parcells, because Parcells told him he'd never be more than a backup in the league.

I'm sure there are others who have the hate. I think anyone who's been around here for a while (Rock, Randy Thomas, etc.) has to hate them.

Archived