Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats up with ESPN980

dwbiggs

Someone mentioned this happening yesterday too. Some producer or engineer is really not doing their job.

Nothing is worse than what happens with 92.7 on most every weekend. Some political garbage bleeds into the airways I can't hear any ESPN programming during the weekend.

EFF ESPN980, it's the crappiest low rent radio company around.

it's been happening all week. I complained already to their techs and they say they're trying to fix the problem. what happens is ESPN (parent network) is running their bull**** national commercials over the actual local show. then they follow up with the usual local commercials. it's shady and ****ing annoying

ESPN 980 has replaced local commercials with national ESPN bullcrap which is what turned me off, I now listen on the AM radio. I don't know why you would take out the local commercials, a lot of internet streams like to do that.

PS : Was suggested that people should listen to WFAN but I can't listen to any station that replaced local ads on internet stream, just a pet peeve

ESPN 980 has replaced local commercials with national ESPN bullcrap which is what turned me off, I now listen on the AM radio. I don't know why you would take out the local commercials, a lot of internet streams like to do that.

PS : Was suggested that people should listen to WFAN but I can't listen to any station that replaced local ads on internet stream, just a pet peeve

FAN has local ads.... crappy ads, but local to NY at least :)

Archived