Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sighting: Shaun Alexander in Northern Virginia

A good friend of mine just saw Shaun Alexander at a local UPS store picking up some packages.

I know alot of Redskins stay in the area, but they usually play more than 4 games with us.

I know we have a mini camp coming up.

Do you guys think he was invited?

What else would he be doing here?

And it was no doubt, 100% precent Shaun Alexander.

Figured this was some what thread worthy.

Are you sure it wasn't TIKI Barber?

I know a lot of players after playing for the redskins like the area and stay but it is odd to read that Shaun Alexander is around here. That was a waste of a roster spot when the skins signed him.

Yup, think about it. Seattle of DC? Pouring down rain or cherry blossums?

The comparison doesn't quite work, as there are cherry blossoms in the Seattle Area as well, and the DC area gets more annual rain than Seattle does (39.3 inches/ 99 centimeters for DC compared to 36 inches for Seattle)....

The comparison doesn't quite work, as there are cherry blossoms in the Seattle Area as well, and the DC area gets more annual rain than Seattle does (39.3 inches/ 99 centimeters for DC compared to 36 inches for Seattle)....

LOL, thanks for pointing that out. That's hard to belive,the rain part.

Are you sure it wasn't TIKI Barber?

I know a lot of players after playing for the redskins like the area and stay but it is odd to read that Shaun Alexander is around here. That was a waste of a roster spot when the skins signed him.

Maybe it was Ronde

Archived