Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Two times a year you should stay away from Extremeskins:

bigroddy76

Hey guys i am a diehard redskins fan, and i have been since i was 13 years old. ive reached twenty years of fandom. I have been a member of extremeskins for a couple years. Rarely do i post but im here daily to follow the team. I have gained alot of knowledge since ive found the site, and it has proven useful for when i have an argument at the sportsbar with butthole cowboys fans. I have realized that there are two times a year that i will stay away from here from now on. APRIL 1ST..AND THE WEEK BEFORE THE DRAFT!

On april 1st there is so much foolishness and misinformation that it is not pleasurable to try and decipher bs from the truth. The week leading to the draft especially this draft, every other post is concerning ( qb from USC). I have heard the name so much that i already hate the guy so much i wont even type his name, and would be unhappy if we pick him. Shouldnt all those posts concerning him be under one thread instead of 25 different post saying the same thing? ...............actually i am addicted to the site according to my wife, so i probably will still visit anyway... i couldnt stay away if i tried. Thanks for all the good info you guys have made me a better fan . HAIL

Can't say you're completely wrong about those dates. Could add a few though. Any day after a loss. Sometimes a win. Depending on the win of course. Now as one of those who's been charged with keeping an eye on the asylum,I'll answer that Sanchez question. No. Not yet anyway. :D

Two times a year you should stay away from Extremeskins: APRIL 1ST..AND THE WEEK BEFORE THE DRAFT!

paragraphs...spacing..

What do you expect ?

By his own admission, he hasn't been online for a week, since it's been the week before the draft, so during that time, he forgot how to properly space words and sentences :silly:

paragraphs...spacing..
What do you expect ?

By his own admission, he hasn't been online for a week, since it's been the week before the draft, so during that time, he forgot how to properly space words and sentences :silly:

Silence......Golden.....hint.

The craziest time I've ever been on this site was when Sean Taylor passed away (RIP #21). I remember logging in and so many people were on the site that you couldn't even navigate through it because it would just time out.

But you're right draft day and the month leading up are crazy times to be on ES. After a big win or big loss the same thing happens.

This isnt a term paper, therefore i dont care about paragraphs and spacing, i was only looking for comments on the thoughts,not criticism on how lines are spaced. There are plenty folks that ive seen with horrible spelling, but i choose not to comment.

The craziest time I've ever been on this site was when Sean Taylor passed away (RIP #21). I remember logging in and so many people were on the site that you couldn't even navigate through it because it would just time out.

But you're right draft day and the month leading up are crazy times to be on ES. After a big win or big loss the same thing happens.

You left out when we win, but not by enough over a "Weak" team.

This isnt a term paper, therefore i dont care about paragraphs and spacing, i was only looking for comments on the thoughts,not criticism on how lines are spaced. There are plenty folks that ive seen with horrible spelling, but i choose not to comment.

Well guy I don't think the point is to be a stickler or a jerk, it simply is hard to read and get the information you're trying to supply and or point you're trying to get across. So make it easier on the audience you're trying to reach by using some spacing/paragraph breaks.

However with a couple of the replies I get what you were saying... april 1st, b4 the draft, after a loss..oh boy after a loss yikes lol after a close win because it wasn't a blow out against a seemingly inferior team. I still vote after a loss, it's hellacious.

This isnt a term paper, therefore i dont care about paragraphs and spacing, i was only looking for comments on the thoughts,not criticism on how lines are spaced.

Paragraphs and line spacing help get your thoughts across more clearly and understood more accurately, though. I can't tell you how many times I've given up reading someone's post simply because it becomes too much of a chore trying to get my eyes to insert paragraph breaks and punctuation marks in order to get whatever it is they're trying to say. I mean, if you don't give a **** how it looks, why should I give a **** what it says? lol :)

And yeah, those are definitely the two days I'd stay away from here, along with the immediate 12 hours after a loss to a team we were "supposed" to beat (which happens to every team in the league).

Showing up after a loss AT HOME is worse. You have not only people complaining about the game, but complaining about traffic, concessions, someone in the bathroom, someone vandalizing their car in the parking lot...the list goes on and on.

Archived