Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pick the Best Owner in the NFL (if you could choose one to be the Redskins Owner)

redskin_fan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You may not realize the subconcious trend but some of you just love to hate. Its nature; you can't help it. Sometimes, though, it takes a finger to point things out in order to better clarify.

Hope I've helped.

I guess you wouldnt like The DeBartolos in the Montana/Young era too....They couldn't achieve without HOF QB's and personnel...I guess they cheated too....LOL

Pittsburgh never won with a HOF QB.....LOL

Yes you could. You could argue that, having 6 Superbowl Trophies, the odds that the owner ever aquires another is actually quite slim.

Hitting the lotto twice is very unlikely.

I dont 100% believe this analogy to be accurate.. but its a thought to consider, none the less.

The definition of insanity is to continue to do the same things that do not work. I don't doubt Snyder's passion, but I don't see him establishing a long term strategy that will make us perennial winners.

For you Snyder loyalists (I can't believe 20% - I think one of his employees was instructed to beef up his numbers), where have you been the last 10 years?

Snyder is pretty bad, but not as foul as Jones.

Jones had his glory years and those are long gone. He's nowhere close to those days, and you can see he is getting progressively more nutso the older he gets. He and Snyder are the same type of owner, but Jones is a senile old fart at this point.

Jones ruined those years cause he was too ****y to share the credit with Jimmy Johnson.

Archived