Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Draft - Stop Hyperventilating People

Dan T.

I meant more that Beathard tended to trade down. His genius was finding gems in the later rounds. Give him three 3rds over a 1st any day.

I don't recall him "trading future No. 1 picks for immediate aces." I do recall him trading down though...

Right; 'next year's 1 for this year's 2 and 3.'

I was just thinking the other day how odd it was when I first heard of ESPN airing the draft

I remember thinking "wtf, they're hard up for material"... Now it's a 'thing'. Almost as hyped as opening day.

I wonder what the NFL Combine will look like in 10 years? Seriously- think about it.

What did they do with the programming for the live coverage of the NFL schedule release? I wanted to watch that just to see how they would try to make that an exciting event, which raises the question, exactly how many crawls can a network fit onto one TV screen at a time before a viewer's head explodes?

Closing in on 24 hours before the Detroit Lions are on the clock. The number of draft-related threads in the Stadium is up to 648. My heart rate is up to 135 beats per minute and my eyes are dilated.

Last night I had a nightmare that Brian Orakpo tipped my refrigerator over onto my legs, so I took that as a sign that he'll be the Redskins pick. Then again, the night before I had a dream that I couldn't breathe because a shirtless Andre Smith was sitting on my chest, with a shirtless Jessica Alba lying just inches from my outstretched hand, so who knows what that means. My boss is sounding like Mel Kiper. My mailman looks like Vinny Cerrato. Please hurry NFL draft.

Last night I had a nightmare that Brian Orakpo tipped my refrigerator over onto my legs, so I took that as a sign that he'll be the Redskins pick. Then again, the night before I had a dream that I couldn't breathe because a shirtless Andre Smith was sitting on my chest, with a shirtless Jessica Alba lying just inches from my outstretched hand, so who knows what that means. My boss is sounding like Mel Kiper. My mailman looks like Vinny Cerrato.

funny-pictures-therapy-cat.jpg

Closing in on 24 hours before the Detroit Lions are on the clock. The number of draft-related threads in the Stadium is up to 648. My heart rate is up to 135 beats per minute and my eyes are dilated.

Last night I had a nightmare that Brian Orakpo tipped my refrigerator over onto my legs, so I took that as a sign that he'll be the Redskins pick. Then again, the night before I had a dream that I couldn't breathe because a shirtless Andre Smith was sitting on my chest, with a shirtless Jessica Alba lying just inches from my outstretched hand, so who knows what that means. My boss is sounding like Mel Kiper. My mailman looks like Vinny Cerrato. Please hurry NFL draft.

Nice. This is the most i'v e ever been into the draft 2. Football 24/7

I'm being dead serious when I say that I had a dream last night where Mark Sanchez was gone by our pick and we selected Rhett Bomar in the first round instead. I sincerely hope Freud is wrong about prophetic dreams.

Last night I had a nightmare that Brian Orakpo tipped my refrigerator over onto my legs, so I took that as a sign that he'll be the Redskins pick.

NAILED it!! Mel Kiper's got NOTHING on me.

Archived