Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OK My buddy decided to do a Mock draft, all 7 rounds. WDYT?

Robbnva

When I look a mock drafts, I look for unbiased, realistic scenarios, especially in trades that are predicted.

It is pretty obvious to me that the person who made this mock, made it around players that they would like the Skins to pick up, and came up with the trades around that, to allow for the Skins to get those players.

While I respect the time put into this epic-length of a mock draft, it really does little for me, because it is so obviously geared towards the skins gathering more picks, and maybe even for specific players, in ways that could definitely be seen as unrealistic.

Still, good work and good effort.

But still, your friend is way too logical. We're talking Dan Snyder's Fantasy Football team here. Drafting OL and DL doesn't happen in the first two rounds, ever, unless the Head Coach is making the pick. Zorn is the coach, but the draft is run by Dan with Vinny as his surrogate.

You think this mock draft is logical? LOL. We trade one of the best young corners in Carlos Rogers and Jason Cambell for virtually nothing and you call that logical?

Sorry but Vinnie and Danny are not that smart. There is no way this ever happens. Also the amount of linebackers taken....Not going to happen.

They would be stupid to do the moves he has them doing in this mock. You think we get blasted in FA? Our Fo would get DESTROYED for making these moves

Wow, what a mess. We do all that trading just to end up with those players?

I guess that wasn't fair. I don't like the top of his draft based on all the trading to end up with just those players, but I do like the LB's and DE where they were drafted just based on their potential.

hahahaha....so the bengals trade up to get crabtree at #1, when he'll probably fall to them at #6 anyway. then the skins trade down ten slots for more picks, but then second guess themselves and trade their franchise QB and starting CB to get back up to #15 to take a possible bust in michael oher?

this might be realistic if we were a rebuilding team and could afford to trade away a couple of star players.....but we're only a few pieces short of a team that can make a deep playoff run!! i'd be so pissed if we did this...

not realistic.. why so many lb'sfor the skins????

three of them the skins are still high on blades

only one o lineman and since it easter i will censor myself on the Josh freeman selection

edit i see the oher selection.. still not realistic

i agree 100% :point2sky

hahahaha....so the bengals trade up to get crabtree at #1, when he'll probably fall to them at #6 anyway. then the skins trade down ten slots for more picks, but then second guess themselves and trade their franchise QB and starting CB to get back up to #15 to take a possible bust in michael oher?

this might be realistic if we were a rebuilding team and could afford to trade away a couple of star players.....but we're only a few pieces short of a team that can make a deep playoff run!! i'd be so pissed if we did this...

Pretty much sums up my thoughts. The Crabtree trade is NEVER going to happen. Never ever ever never ever. It was a lot of fun reading however and thanks for posting. Oh, and even with the complaints, this will be just as accurate as the pros probably.

Archived