Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

State your occupation....

BlitzFiftySix

I have read all the replys and I must say while I am impressed with the jobs you all hold, I by far, have the best job so far. I am a stay-at-home-Dad. Have been for a little over a year now and it's great. Now have time to do things with my little girl and boy. Asst. baseball coach for his team. I get to attend all of my little girls plays and concerts. I would not trade this for anything. Except maybe being the new bassist for a rock band. LOL

Indiscrimante killer of all enemies of the American people. Slayer of helpless third world populations and innocent prisoners/POW's. Insidieous planner of military takeover of civil government. Internet monitor of ASF and other malcontents who are on to what we in the government are really up to, but just can't prove it.

Master Sargeant, United States Air Force, Air Traffic Controller.

Originally posted by Air Sarge

Indiscrimante killer of all enemies of the American people. Slayer of helpless third world populations and innocent prisoners/POW's. Insidieous planner of military takeover of civil government. Internet monitor of ASF and other malcontents who are on to what we in the government are really up to, but just can't prove it.

I knew it!!!

It burns! It burns!

Originally posted by Air Sarge

Internet monitor of ASF and other malcontents who are on to what we in the government are really up to, but just can't prove it.

THAT, is one of the funniest posts I've read in a while...:notworthy :laugh:

Graphic Designer/Production Manager for a weekly newspaper in the DC area. In charge of layout/ad design. I also do the posters, flyer and assorted other collaterals for events.

I'm on deadline today so that's all you get. :)

Guest Matt Kyriacou

Production Supervisor over the Water Vehicle Assembly line for Yamaha Motor Manufacturing Corporation in Newnan, Georgia.

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

I have read all the replys and I must say while I am impressed with the jobs you all hold, I by far, have the best job so far. I am a stay-at-home-Dad. Have been for a little over a year now and it's great. Now have time to do things with my little girl and boy. Asst. baseball coach for his team. I get to attend all of my little girls plays and concerts. I would not trade this for anything. Except maybe being the new bassist for a rock band. LOL

what does your wife do then? Lucky ****. :notworthy

I own 2 businesses in Park City, UT. A cleaning company and a property mgmnt company. The sole purpose of both is to supply me with large amounts of money so that I can coach football and not worry about being paid for it. They still pay me very well though. So I have the luck of both worlds right now.

However, I am still in negotiations with the wife to see if I can't get a raise in my allowance. Right now, I think my 4 yr old is still making more then I am. Well, he at least has more toys then I do right now.

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

Crap. How do I get hooked up with THAT program?!? I don't have any kids, but I'd be more than happy to just stay at home with my dog and my XBOX. I'm not sure that my girlfriend would find nearly as cool as I wold though.

Seriously though NY, that's cool that you get get to spend so much time with your kids from what my mother keeps telling me, (for the past 31 years of my life), taking care of your children is more than a ful-time gig, more power to you.:cheers:

I am an owner of a manufacturing company. We make ergonomic keyboard platforms.

For those of you that are typing with the keyboard up on your desk... SHAME ON YOU!!!! :no: :no:

Seriously, our products relieve repetitive stress syndromes. like carpal tunnel, shoulder and elbow tendonitis.

All the "propeller heads" on this thread should know what I'm talking about.

Archived