Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Ideal QB Lineup Next Year

buenosdiaz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll Coming (thats what she said)

If somebody did this already...my bad just close and delete

skimmed through a few pages and while there are a lot of cutler threads there werent any asking the general consensus is on what situation we would prefer

i only put realistic lineups so no 1)colt 2)cutler 3) campbell or anything like that

also since bringing in a cutler would all but eliminate the possibility of colt starting anytime soon how do colt loyalists feel about this? lol

making this poll is like answering one of those questions in grade school...

how many possible combinations can you make with x number of y if blah blah blah lol

Burnell is worth at least 2 1st rounder and a ham sammich, come on now!

Ham & Cheese, I'm thinking swiss, also we'll have to deal Albert Haynesworth but it's okay because I turned off the salary cap feature on madden one time and just picked up every free agent over "85" and packaged them for the players I really wanted in the same offseason, I don't see why we can't do that now.

Also, somebody needs to get on this Jim Zorn thing, he had 1 year, we didn't win the superbowl, it's time to move on clearly.

*sigh* if only Kurt Warner hadn't re-signed with Arizona we could have inked him to a 15 year, 900 million dollar deal...NOW look where we are!

I hear Charles Rogers is looking forward to making a comeback...I don't just hear VMI, I hear 5 million up front!

Archived