Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wauw, did ya know this....

wilco_holland

Then what on earth makes you think we'd still be in the running? If they want players, and other teams are offering them players, why on Earth would they say "Oh, lets trade with the Redskins, they're not giving us what we want but Gibbs Hog Heaven really wants to trade so lets do it".

Realize this - if Denver want's players, if we could only offer picks, we'd have to increase the relative cost (READ: MORE picks) to entice them.

Two Words:

Trade partner. ;)

Hail.

I don't understand the thinking behind claiming the 13th pick will have a Jake Long contract. Jake long was the 1st overall pick... not the 13th pick. More likely, if we draft an OT, they will have a contract like Ryan Clady's who was the 12th pick and signed a deal that was about the same as Stewart's.

So, with that philosophy, I guess they'll be taking one of the quarterbacks then. I doubt that they'll take anything other than a defensive player at the #13. I think that they're trying to build a dominant Ravens (2000) like defense that can create turnovers, so I'd be surprised if they picked anything other than DE, OLB, or DB at that spot (#13) if in fact they pick and don't trade down. I think that there is some value in trading down b/c of the supposed depth in the first.

He'd rather guarantee spend it on has beens. ;)
Dude! I love the sig. What a great shot. :)

Needs haven't changed:

DE

OT

G

C

Knowing our front office, they will trade down (smart) and draft WRs (dumb)

We need yound big guys! If we could get a DE and a OT in this draft, I would be happy. I just don't know what the FO's phobia is for drafting DEs and OLine in the first few rounds?

Archived