Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Busted For Tampering By Their Own Player?

RedskinsFanInTX

Personally Rock is a B!tch, sorry Blonde. I know from first hand he didn't like Marcus Mason because Marcus is younger, stronger and faster and better overall RB then Rock. I can't wait to the day that little B!tch ass is off this team. He needs to go crawl under a rock.....

I strongly disagree. Rock is one of the best character locker room hardworking guys we have. If we had more players with his attitude, we'd be in much better shape.

Great now the Titans have some evidence, even though it's kind of a here say situation. But, really we need our 4 picks to fill out the roster, if we lose one to the titans, I'll be pissed. And which one will the league award them.

I just think they are sore losers for losing their cornerstone player.

I strongly disagree. Rock is one of the best character locker room hardworking guys we have. If we had more players with his attitude, we'd be in much better shape.

Well I know from personal experience and inneraction that what you see on screen isn't how it is when the camera's aren't rolling. But hey if you think this team would be better with more selfish me first but smile and say the right things when the camera's are rolling so be it.....

If we had a team of 53 Rock Cartwrights, we'd have a great character team.

We'd also have a team that would be in the bottom of the NFC East forever.

Archived