Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

United Football League

FLRedskins

Please choose 1 from each category (4 votes total)  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose 1 from each category (4 votes total)

• U-29 - Adrianna Lima
    • U-29 - Lauren London
    • 30+ - Jennifer Aniston
    • 30+ - Tiffani Amber-Theissen
    • Athlete - Niki Gudex
    • Athlete - Danica Patrick
    • Classic - Cheryl Tiegs
    • Classic - Diana Ross

Another league will never survive in my opinion because it has nothing to do with players or cities or money, it has everything to do with team names.

The NFL is successful because of names like; Redskins, Cowboys, Giants, Steelers, Raiders, ect.

People identify with teams, the players don't really even matter much anymore, especially with players jumping from team to team via free agency.

Nobody idenfies with the Sacramento Surge, Raleigh Durham Skyhawks, or whatever other goofy names they had the WFL.

Well they have NFL caliber head coaches, a good financial backing, and if they sign Mike Vick people will watch. I really hope it succeeds because, whether they mean to or not, some raw talent will develop into good football players there and that can only benefit the NFL. Players that previously would've washed out or gone to Canada may realize some potential and turn into decent football players by continuing to play American Football at a professional level.

Well they have NFL caliber head coaches, a good financial backing, and if they sign Mike Vick people will watch. I really hope it succeeds because, whether they mean to or not, some raw talent will develop into good football players there and that can only benefit the NFL. Players that previously would've washed out or gone to Canada may realize some potential and turn into decent football players by continuing to play American Football at a professional level.

I've always wondered if the NFL could have what the NBA has, sort of a summer developmental league. Not saying it would have to be done in the summer.

Someone like Colt Brennen could get reps as a QB in the offense, late round draft picks, guys that are practice squad types.

I'm sure there are all sorts of problems and issues with it, one I can think of is people getting hurt.

But I could see myself watching it on tv, just because of the logos on the helmets.

A fall league - are they playing on Sundays?

If so, they should just start a bonfire and throw all of their money in there, instead of wasting it they way they are.

Saturdays, too. I don't think they could compete with college football either.

Archived