Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official Draft James "Little Animal" Laurinaitis thread!

skinsfanjoe

Perhaps, but Georgia and Alabama could hang with anybody in football aside from Florida, Oklahoma, USC, Texas and Utah, apparently. Those two teams were better than anyone in the ACC or Big 10, or Big East for that matter. Having 3 teams better than any team in 3 major conferences is pretty good.

Uh, Georgia sucks. Every year they are the most overrated team. Paul Johnson beat that ass in their house his first year installing the option at Tech.

• 1 month later...

I was about to create this same exact thread.

I believe we can pick up an extra pick and pay less for the most underrated LB, in this year's LB-heavy draft.

Watch the video and you'll see that JL33 sheds blocks and tackles well and seems to have a special instict to find the ball in the air.

I really see something special in this guy. His only downfall, apparently, seems to be the history of LB's before him from the school he attendend. Hopefully, superstition isn't taken into account at Redskins Headquarters. In the world of car insurance, if you haven't had an accident in 3 years--or so--they say that you're due for one.

James Laurinaitus seems like one of those guys that The Patriots will snag and mold into an All-Pro for the next 10 years. I feel the need to ad my 2 cents here so that when that day comes I can say 'I told ya so'. :nana:

Hopefully, the Cowturds won't pick him up. ha. :dallasuck

who knows? :whoknows:

I like taking the longshot. I'm surprised to find that im not the only one who wants this dude..

Regardless, HAIL!

Archived