Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sporting News : Eagles Sign Andrews

Number5

I'm good with it.

Maybe Shawn Andrews will enjoy football again now too.

I had read that Stacey was in line for a huge payday prior to his knee injury, but I never really followed up on what exactly happened to his knee.

He was franchised my the Bengals last year. From what I'm hearing and reading, he is a ahead of schedule and the plan is to put him at RT, with Shawn at RG.

OWU, you hear about Buck....bless hit heart!

He was franchised my the Bengals last year. From what I'm hearing and reading, he is a ahead of schedule and the plan is to put him at RT, with Shawn at RG.

OWU, you hear about Buck....bless hit heart!

Very happy to hear about Buck. He'll do well in Denver and he deserves a chance to get the ball in his hands with some regularity.

Very happy to hear about Buck. He'll do well in Denver and he deserves a chance to get the ball in his hands with some regularity.

I agree....I hope they actually use him the way that he deserves to be. Early guess, 1,200 yards is not out of reach for him. Might even shock people with his hands...bet he has a better season than Westbrook....not to slight Brian, but Buck will had a big time year...BOOK IT!

I'm good with it.

Maybe Shawn Andrews will enjoy football again now too.

I had read that Stacey was in line for a huge payday prior to his knee injury, but I never really followed up on what exactly happened to his knee.

Oh good.

So we essentially signed a 7 million dollar babysitter? I'm stoked.

Oh good.

So we essentially signed a 7 million dollar babysitter? I'm stoked.

Take it easy. I've yet to find an instance where Andrews was referred to as anything other than a very good Right Tackle. This is a good signing.

Hopefully we tie things up with Tra and Dawkins and make a move on a receiver.

FYI - Eagles Live has announced the LJ Smith will be a Falcon. This will make Matt Ryan's QB Rating drop 15 to 25 points.....GOOD RIDDANCE BUM!

Also, found this on the EMB and my buddy called and said it's all over the 950 ESPN Radio...

Reggie Brown and a 2nd or 3rd for Torry Holt

Take it easy. I've yet to find an instance where Andrews was referred to as anything other than a very good Right Tackle. This is a good signing.

Hopefully we tie things up with Tra and Dawkins and make a move on a receiver.

We'll see.

Maybe he'll get us over the hump.

Hahaha.

Also, found this on the EMB and my buddy called and said it's all over the 950 ESPN Radio...

I think that rumor surfaced in a Stl paper a few days ago. I wonder if it's gaining momentum or the radio picked up an old report to stir-up interest.

FYI - Eagles Live has announced the LJ Smith will be a Falcon. This will make Matt Ryan's QB Rating drop 15 to 25 points.....GOOD RIDDANCE BUM!

Damn. I'm glad you all are making that move and not us. Now that is the kind of move you'd have seen under the old Snyder.

Archived