Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Know that latest about DeAngelo Hall????

Ant15fromNJ

Whats going on there last I heard they are trying to get something done this week, but anyone know anything else? Why dont he cut or trade Springs and sign Hall?

Word on the street is that they are still "far apart", but only by a difference of $4mil. Snyder wants him bad. Also, once signed, Springs will be cut. But if they don't sign him, look to see a guy like Bodden signed.

I'm not sure how this Haynesworth talk figures into this.

I heard he was keeping it real old school and got the McRibb. Damn my sources

Actually, all the remaining McRib sandwiches were formed together into one giant piece of Rib, commonly known as Albert Haynesworth. As the McRib delighed tastebuds and tormented digestive tracts, so will Haynesworth delight Redskins fans and torment Romo sits to pee, McNabb, and Manning.

Actually, all the remaining McRib sandwiches were formed together into one giant piece of Rib, commonly known as Albert Haynesworth. As the McRib delighed tastebuds and tormented digestive tracts, so will Haynesworth delight Redskins fans and torment Romo sits to pee, McNabb, and Manning.

But the cost associated with this giant rib outweighed it's use...and the cost cutting that the restaurant had to do in response meant that the had to stop ordering potatoes...so no french fries.

And of course, whats a rib sammich without fries?!?

Mediocre.

But the cost associated with this giant rib outweighed it's use...and the cost cutting that the restaurant had to do in response meant that the had to stop ordering potatoes...so no french fries.

And of course, whats a rib sammich without fries?!?

Mediocre.

But a big step up from our fries with no McRib.

What's the latest on Carlos Rogers? At the end of the season it seemed like he was going to be traded. I absolutely want him to stay but I haven't heard anything in a while. Any news?

Word is skins r still looking to trase him if they resign hall. They want a second and don't want to settle

Archived