Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do you select the pro teams you root for?

Larry Brown #43

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

My first team I liked was the Jets....because I liked their name. My dad HATES the Redskins. For some stupid reason, too. So I, at first, did not like the Redskins either. I soon learned the err of my ways. My brother and mom were Skins fans...I saw the light.

Baseball...I grew up with Orioles. I'll still takes O's over Nats any day. HTS....O's TV!! Still remember the song. Who can go wrong with Cal Ripken Jr.???

But now I'm a Padres fan. We try to go to one game every home weekend. It's a good time. So upset Khalil Greene is gone, though. What will I do with my jersey?? :(

BBall....I never had a team until college. I was watching the NBA Finals and just latched onto the Kings. I loved the team as a whole and hated the Lakers. My favorite player was Bobby Jackson. I followed them for a good 3 or 4 years before there was no one left from the starting lineup. That's what sucks about bball....too many trades.

Hockey...ha.

I was born in Alexandria, but I moved to NY when I was 5. My father and older brother were die hard Skins fns. In some of my first pictures as an infant I was wearing skins gear, so it was never really a question. F the Giants!

The rest of sports really dont matter, but Yanks, Rangers, and Knicks.

That's weird b/c that franchise hasn't made the Finals since 1951 and the Sacramento Kings have never made the Finals... ;):silly:

ok the playoffs...

lol

MissU I know what you mean though. From 1999-2004 the Lakers, Kings, Trail Blazers, and Spurs used to go at it. I loved the Western Conference Finals between the Lakers and Kings that year.

exactly what I meant.....those were my favorite years, I was totally into it.

I'm just givin ya a hard time. :silly:

the Mavs and Kings had several good playoff battles.

exactly!! I HATEEEEEE the Mavs bc of this and I HATE Dirk. No one understands why. Everyone thinks it's because they're a Dallas team. No. Because they were rivals!

I also hated Kevin Garnett:mad:

exactly!! I HATEEEEEE the Mavs bc of this and I HATE Dirk. No one understands why. Everyone thinks it's because they're a Dallas team. No. Because they were rivals!

I also hated Kevin Garnett:mad:

I think Mavs-Kings back then was the Spurs-Suns of now. They aren't really rivals like they are in the same division or anything. But when the playoffs rolled around, they always played each other and had plenty of heated and dramatic battles.

Archived