Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles/Cardinals

MissU28

Yeah, Brady sucks because he's got infections after a dirty hit blew out his knee!

Do you realize how idiotic and trashy that sounds?

Yea, I have to agree. I don't like the patriots, but i respect them. Brady is a great QB.
Again, when you have the right surrounding team and then you're the 'best' or at least one of the best ever---and you deliver ONE SB (and that was just as much due to Caldwell's drops in the AFC Title game and the collapse of New England's D) then maybe he hasn't ever become more than what he was in college.

A guy who racks up numbers and is technically, a fantastic passer, but one who calls out his offensive line in the media after losses and just cannot lead his team over the hump when it matters.

Unlike his rival Brady or a guy like Warner who has done well when given a chance on a good team.

My point is more about praise for what it means to DELIVER when it MATTERS as opposed to always lose to Florida/New England/San Diego.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that there is always some team that seems to give Manning problems?

And Miami Bothers Tom Brady.

Manning is a first ballot HOF and top 5 QB of all time. He is, IMO, at the same level as Brady. Its obvious you have a Michigan bias for Brady, but Manning isn't a choker like Tony Romo sits to pee, Dan Marino, Brett Farva, or any others. He is a great QB.

Where did I say he sucked?? From what I've read he's BS'ing around and might not be ready for the season, hence the Pats wanting to franchise Cassel. For the record I don't feel one ounce of sympathy for a millionaire whose set for life.

Not everything is about money, you know. Second, your post wasn't about "BS-ing" around or sympathy it was glee over my "boy" not making great progress in his recovery. Again, you came off like a jerk. And BS-ing around? Infected knees push back all of your scheduled waypoints on the way to full recovery.

BAsically, you're wrong and posted an opinion that made you look like a lowlife and you actually attempted to defend it by saying you aren't sorry for millionaires set for life.

Stunning.

And Miami Bothers Tom Brady.

Manning is a first ballot HOF and top 5 QB of all time. He is, IMO, at the same level as Brady. Its obvious you have a Michigan bias for Brady, but Manning isn't a choker like Tony Romo sits to pee, Dan Marino, Brett Farva, or any others. He is a great QB.

I'm pretty sure Miami never played him the playoffs.

And no, Manning isn't like Romo sits to pee or Brett and he is a first-ballot HOF.

But it's like discussing stars. I mean, some stars are hotted or more massive, it doesn't mean they aren't still stars, right?

Keep in mind too that the Cards have a good chunk of Cowher's old staff. They have shown an obvious knack for finding weaknesses in film throughout the postseason and with the Steelers they get the added bonus of personally knowing most of the team. It still might not be enough but I expect a good competitive game. You really never can tell anymore in this league with top seeds dropping like flies.

Keep in mind too that the Cards have a good chunk of Cowher's old staff. They have shown an obvious knack for finding weaknesses in film throughout the postseason and with the Steelers they get the added bonus of personally knowing most of the team. It still might not be enough but I expect a good competitive game. You really never can tell anymore in this league with top seeds dropping like flies.

Remember the Cards beat them in Zona in '07.

I think the Steelers will win, but OTOH-I didn't think the Cards had a chance against the Falcons, Panthers, and Eagles. So I wouldn't bet against them either.

Archived