Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

According to Rotoworld... (LOL)

The Mountain Mama

JLC is one of the best beat writers in the business. Shows the credibility of this site.

"Redskins beat writer Jason LaCanfora believes a realistic time table for Colt Brennan is that he'll be ready to be a backup by 2010.

LaCanfora is one of the best beats in the business, so his opinion is worth noting. Still, we liked what we saw from Brennan last preseason and suspect that he's closer to being ready than the rest of the mid-to-late rounders from the 2008 rookie class."

I feel like Colt's career just lost all hope.

Have fun.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

lol. La canfora and best are two (technically 3) words that dont belong anywhere near each other.

Though it does take 2+ years for a QB to really develope, if brennan makes significant strides over the course of the offseason, I would love to see an open competition. I think brennan has the tools to run a WCO far better than campbell. I think we've seen everything campbell has to offer us already.

I agree that JLC's tone can be unprofessional at times (unacceptably so).....but his criticism of the team for the past several years has turned out to be true. We are a ****ty franchise with piss poor leadership and he points it out. Would I rather him do it with more class? Yes. But at least he points out that we suck, which is true. We need to stop getting our feelings hurt and instead get Snyder the **** out.

I used to hate JLC just as much as everyone else, but Snyder proves him more right every year.

I agree that JLC's tone can be unprofessional at times (unacceptably so).....but his criticism of the team for the past several years has turned out to be true. We are a ****ty franchise with piss poor leadership and he points it out. Would I rather him do it with more class? Yes. But at least he points out that we suck, which is true. We need to stop getting our feelings hurt and instead get Snyder the **** out.

I used to hate JLC just as much as everyone else, but Snyder proves him more right every year.

Man Snyder or La Confora, who annoys me more?

I am going to go with JLC. When he pulled that bamma stuff last year with Taylor and Blache he lost all his cool points from me.

Its just a fantasy sports website. Its good for finding out just about anything that happens in the NFL world but as for as subjective analysis their a bunch of morons. There fantasy advice is even a joke.

Actually, as fas as subjective analysis rotoworld is pretty good. Objective analysis on the other hand...

Archived