Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Most Hilarious BS

robotfire

Best I got is the old construction worker standbys:

The best was the day we sent a new guy looking for the yellow board stretcher for the 2x4's because I had cut all of the studs 2" to short and we needed to fix them. The poor guy went to all 3 of the supply trailers, (took him about 4 hours to walk to, find, and search all 3 trailers) the whole time our boss was screaming in to the 2-way to hurry up we were falling behind schedule and our "on schedule" bonus was riding on him finding this board stretcher. After searching with no luck our boss sent him to the superintendent's trailer to ask him where the stretcher was. The super laughed so hard. It wasnt the first or last time we pulled this prank but it was the only time it went on for hours.

2 days later we sent him for a box of toe nails. He made it to the road before he stopped and asked where the empty box was so he could match it. He had us, nothing we could do but let him off the hook.

well good on you dude but I have nothing to prove to you. But I will tell you this man, I dont like you basically calling me a liar without proof of anything. :2cents:

I just know that the RB's in Virgina wouldn't let anybody out because their Dads called.

I think they would have gotten a response that was more like "sorry to hear of your troubles, but your son is a grown man who has gotten himself into trouble and if you want to file for a chit, to have him released at a later date".

well good on you dude but I have nothing to prove to you. But I will tell you this man, I dont like you basically calling me a liar without proof of anything. :2cents:

Well it is a BS thread. Maybe he thought someone was trying to float some BS in the BS thread. After all, nobody else has tried to do that, right Iontop?

Or, you could look at it this way. Maybe he thinks you're a truthful guy. Thus, when you said you lied to the guard to let your friend out, he couldn't believe you would lie.

Archived