Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Rinehart is gonna be a MONSTER next year!

Thinking Skins

It's too early to call him a bust because he's gotten almost no PT yet, but I hope that he can come into his own soon. All we've heard so far is how he has struggled to adjust to the NFL game. One thing I wonder is if he might be best suited to playing LG instead of on the right. If that's the case, then he'll never see the field behind Dockery because that guy is as solid as a rock. Also, it looks like we are committed to keeping Thomas. I wonder when Rinehart will ever get a chance to play.

If Chad were starting material he would have started. Point effing blank.

Back in the day... when we had depth on the line...

Back when free agency did not exist...

... and ice cream was 50 cents a scoup.

Guys like Jacoby, Grimm, Bostic, Lachey, etc. all played their guts out for three reasons.

First: They played for a man who worked for an owner that supported his coaching staff.

Second: The coach had a GM that gave him talent.

Third: The talent behind them could take the job (and money) of the man in front of him if he didn't/couldn't produce.

This paradigm does not exist in the Skins organization.

Boo-ya!

If Chad were starting material he would have started. Point effing blank.

Back in the day... when we had depth on the line...

Back when free agency did not exist...

... and ice cream was 50 cents a scoup.

Guys like Jacoby, Grimm, Bostic, Lachey, etc. all played their guts out for three reasons.

First: They played for a man who worked for an owner that supported his coaching staff.

Second: The coach had a GM that gave him talent.

Third: The talent behind them could take the job (and money) of the man in front of him if he didn't/couldn't produce.

This paradigm does not exist in the Skins organization.

Boo-ya!

the only backup I heard about from the original Hogs was Ken Huff. McKenzie may have been good enough but he came in five seasons into the original Hogs and swung around to much to start fulltime.

Archived