Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Xbox 360 Games

bch89

Anyone know if you can use a unused Xbox Live card from the old system on the 360? I have a 12 month one that I never used and just got a 360 for Xmas and was hoping to get a free year, so to speak...

All you have to do is log on and enter the password since the silver pass is free. If it works then you're good to go. I've seen many others use old Xbox cards that work on the 360 so I don't really see a problem.

All you have to do is log on and enter the password since the silver pass is free. If it works then you're good to go. I've seen many others use old Xbox cards that work on the 360 so I don't really see a problem.

Thanks. I got one month free when I setup last night (I assume that is standard). Should I wait til it expires or will adding the extra 12 months add it on to the end?

So lost when it comes to this 360 stuff (and paying for online service).

It stacks so try the card. You sure you have the gold? Have you tried playing games online with people?

So lost when it comes to this 360 stuff (and paying for online service).

Eh, it's not so bad really. Techninally I'm only paying about $2.34 a month thanks to the Walmart deal and I spend more than that in a day.

It stacks so try the card. You sure you have the gold? Have you tried playing games online with people?

Eh, it's not so bad really. Techninally I'm only paying about $2.34 a month thanks to the Walmart deal and I spend more than that in a day.

Meh, I have no idea. I guess I will see when I try to play something online (is Gold the only one that allows that?).

Thanks - will try to add the 12 months tonight. We'll see what happens. :cool:

I do know that Best Buy is currently offering the 12 month card for 24.99 if you buy it with a controller. And they have a controller that comes with a free game (the Viva Pinata sequel) for $49.99.

Love using claymores in free for all, if you get a good building to camp in you can peg guys all game long with those as your guards. They also serve as good warning devices, because even if they don't die, you hear the beep.

I stopped using them because I usually only play domination now. Takes too much time to set them up. The time I spend planting them can be spent running around killing people. I use the 3 flash grenade perk before I get the 3 frags at level 41. My gamertag is privatepile3092 if you want to kick some butt in domination.

I'll look for you. My tag is SubliminalEfx. I've never tried Domination, just Hardcore TDM and Free For All. I'll give Domination a go though.

I just recently got the Dead Silent perk. Man! Nothing like being able to run around and knife fools while they're crouching somewhere in a corner because they can't hear you coming and don't see you. My knife kill rate has skyrocketed! That perk is effing awesome.

Archived