Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoff Fantasy Football players needed...

GOSKN5

ESPN Gridiron Challenge...

I am looking for some more players for this playoff fantasy league.... go sign up and then post on here if you do... just so we know who all is playing...

we have 5 in there now I would like to get at least 10 or 12....

Private league

League Name: Extremeskins

Password: xtreme

i joined :)

I went to the championships in my other fantasy league- I was 12-2. Then I lost to some ass who was 8-6:(

I'm lightsout

Yeah same here. I won one championship (ES Dynaasty League) and lost two other championships. Of course i had to the lose the leagues that were for money! I could use that $900 right about now.

oh and i was the #1 scoring team in all 3 ;)

TDR, I LOVE YOU TOO!

you play against everyone in the league...its not head to head.. its total points for your team and then how you do against everyone else...

and yes you pick new players each week... but their prices go up according to their matchup, stats, etc....

I don't get this:

6 pts per rushing, receiving or return touchdown

4 pts per passing touchdown

2 questions come to mind:

1) So a kick or punt return TD isn't a special teams TD?

2) What's the difference between a receiving TD and a passing TD?

I don't get this:

i'm assuming a qb will get 4 pts and a receiver will get 6?

I don't get this:

Ok... a kick or punt return would count for your team if you had their DEF/ST

but if you happen to have an individual player that returns a kick or punt for a touchdown you will get 6 points for that....

in other words if lets say you had the Steelers Defense/ST and Moore took one back you would get 3 points added to your DEF/ST slot.. and if you happened to have Mewelde Moore as one of your RBs you would get 6 points there too.....

A WR catching a touchdown is worth 6 points... but a QB throwing a touchdown is only worth 4 points... thats just how they have it set up...

I don't get this:

1. A kick or punt return goes to your defensive score, also the player who returns it (if you start him) would get the 6.

2. Passing touchdowns and yards (maybe 20 yards for 1 passing point) are usually marked down in fantasy because it de-emphasizes the quarterback numbers. QBs get 4 passing touchdowns more regularly then a rb or wr run or catch for 4 tds.

Ok... a kick or punt return would count for your team if you had their DEF/ST

but if you happen to have an individual player that returns a kick or punt for a touchdown you will get 6 points for that....

in other words if lets say you had the Steelers Defense/ST and Moore took one back you would get 3 points added to your DEF/ST slot.. and if you happened to have Mewelde Moore as one of your RBs you would get 6 points there too.....

A WR catching a touchdown is worth 6 points... but a QB throwing a touchdown is only worth 4 points... thats just how they have it set up...

1. A kick or punt return goes to your defensive score, also the player who returns it (if you start him) would get the 6.

2. Passing touchdowns and yards (maybe 20 yards for 1 passing point) are usually marked down in fantasy because it de-emphasizes the quarterback numbers. QBs get 4 passing touchdowns more regularly then a rb or wr run or catch for 4 tds.

So if I have Manning and Clark a TD from Manning-Clark would be 10?

Archived